1241 TNPSC CCSE 2 Rev. Asst, Tax Officer, Sr Inspector & Other Jobs Recruitment 2015 Apply Online: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has recently posted an employment notification for the recruitment of 1241 Revenue Asst, Sr Inspector & Other Job vacancies. Here are 1241 job vacancies in TNPSC, this is a great opportunity for job hunters. This recruitment notification is published by TNPSC on it’s Official website http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/ for candidates who are eager searching for Tamil Nadu PSC Govt job vacancies 2015.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC), Govt. of Tamil Nadu inviting online application from eligible applicants for direct recruitment through online mode 1241 Dy Com. Tax Officer, Sub Reg. Grade II, Probation Officer & Other Vacancies included in Combined Civil Services Examination II (Interview Posts) (Group-II Services) in various TN Services. Candidates must have Degree of BA or B.Sc or B.Com of any University or Institution recognized to apply the following posts and candidates age limit should be between 18 – 30 years for General Category candidates.
Candidates should visit the official website to check the full notification details from http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/. If you are interested and eligible for these job vacancies read the full job criteria and apply for following posts. Candidates are required to Apply only through Online Mode on or before 29th May 2015. Further details about this job notification like age limit eligibility criteria, application fee, selection process and how to apply for TNPSC group 2 interview recruitment 2015, Download TNPSC Group 2 Notification 7/2015 is mentioned below.
Candidates can apply online for for TNPSC Group 2 Job Vacancies 2015 from 30 of April 2015 to 29 of May 2015 till 11:59am.
[box type=”info” ]
TNPSC CCSE 2 Tax Officer, Sr Inspector & Rev. Asst Posts Notification Details:
|Sr.||Post Code||Post Name||Vacancies|
|01.||1013||Deputy Commercial Tax Officer||08|
|02.||1071||Sub Registrar Grade-II||23|
|03.||1023||Probation Officer in Prison Department||02|
|04.||1068||Assistant Inspector of Labour in the Labour Department||11|
|05.||1017||Junior Employment Officer||17|
|06.||2203||Junior Employment Officer||01|
|08.||2279||Special Branch Assistant in Intelligence Wing of the Police Department||06|
|09.||2201||Assistant Section Officer||03|
|10.||2215||Assistant Section Officer cum Programmer||04|
|11.||1069||Assistant Inspector in Local Fund Audit Department||78|
|13.||1022||Supervisor of Industrial Co-operatives||04|
|14.||1014||Senior Inspector of Co-operative Societies||333|
|15.||1087||Supervisor / Junior Superintendent||72|
|18.||1091||Executive Officer Grade-II||02|
- Age for Deputy Commercial Tax Officer Post should be between 18 years to 30 years for General Category
- For Junior Employment Officer Post age should be between 18 years to 40 years for General Category
- For Probation Officer Candidates age must be between 22 years to 30 years for UR Candidates
- Sub Registrar Grade-2 Posts age must not be below 20 years and not not exceed 30 years for General candidates
- For All Other Posts Age should not be below 18 years and not to exceeding to 30 years
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates should have BA or B.Sc or B.Com Degree of any recognized University or Institution by the UGC or B.O.L of Annamalai University or B.B.A of Madurai Kamaraj University for Deputy Commercial Tax Officer, Bachelor’s degree of any University or Institution recognized by the UGC for the purpose of its grant for Sub Registrar Grade II post.
- Candidates should possess adequate knowledge of Tamil on the date of this Notification
- Check official Recruitment Notification For More Details
- For Preliminary Examination:
- Candidates should have to pay Rs. 125/- (Examination fee of Rs.75/- + Cost of Application Rs.50/-)
- For Main written Examination:
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/-
- Fee should be paid through online mode/ offline mode.
- Those who have registered in the One – Time Registration system and paid the registration fee of Rs.50/- and received the registration ID need not pay the application fee and it is enough to pay the examination fee alone.
- Written Exam: The selection of the candidates will be depend upon the basis of performance in preliminary written Exam & Mains Exam.
- Personal Interview: The final selection of the candidates will be depend upon the basis of overall performance in written exam and interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Log on to the website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Before apply online candidates are requested to read the full official notification from below link.
- Enter all mandatory details carefully & Upload photograph and signature
- After complete the online application form submit the online application form & “Submit it”
- After submitting online, Application Number and Password will be generated & take a note and also take print out of application form for future use.
- Release Date of Notification: 30th April 2015
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 29th May 2015 till 11:59 PM.
- Last Date for Fee Payment of through Bank or Post office: 01st June 2015.
- Date & Time of Preliminary Examination: 26th July 2015 from 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM.