Jr Steno Jobs Vacancy Odisha SSC Recruitment 2015: Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC), Bhubaneswar has recently issued a latest recruitment notification for the vacant of 148 Junior Stenographer vacancies. Here are a great opportunity for the Odisha State candidates who wants to apply for Odisha SSC Steno Jobs Recruitment 2015. This recruitment notification is published by OSSSC bhuvneshwar on it’s official website http://www.odishassc.in.
Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC), Bhubaneswar invites online application from eligible candidates for filling up the SC & ST special recruitment of 148 Jr Stenographer (Home Department Cadre) Vacancies on contractual basis. Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent examination conducted by any recognized university and age should be between 21 – 37 years as on 01-01-2015.
The district wise and category-wise break-up of the total vacancies to be filled up by this recruitment and reservation for each category of candidates are as follows. Further details about this job vacancies like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply for the OSSSC Recruitment 2014 are given below.
All the eligible and interested candidates can apply online from 20-05-2015.
[box type=”info” ]
Odisha SSC Jr Steno Vacancy Notification Details:
|01.||Junior Stenographer (Home Department Cadre)||148|
- Candidates age limit should be between 21 – 37 years as on 01-01-2015.
- Permissible relaxation of upper age limit as per Government of India
- The upper age limit prescribed above will be relaxable.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates should possess Graduation or equivalent examination conducted by any university
- Candidates must possess a minimum speed of 40 words per minutes in English type writing in Computer, and 80 words per minutes in short hand both in English and Odia.
- Applicants must be able to read, write and speak Odia and have passed middle school examination with Odia as a Language subject.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Pay Band – 2, Rs. 5200/- to Rs, 20,200/-, Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
- Candidates selection will be basis on Written Examination (Language test)/ stenographer test and short hand test.
- Written Exam: The selection of the candidates will be depend upon the written examination conducting by OSSC
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Before apply online, candidates must have to read the full information carefully.
- No other mode of submitting application form will be accepted.
- After fill the application online take print out of online generated application.
- Candidates should mention top of the envelope “Application for the Post of Junior Stenographer (Home Department) Odisha Secretariat” through registered post/ speed post send it to below address
The Secretary Odisha Staff Selection Commission,
Barrack No-1, Unit-V,
- Starting Date of Online Application: 29th April 2015
- Last Date to Apply Online: 29th May 2015 at 11:59 AM
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 05th June 2015
- Website: http://www.odishassc.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here