Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation (BMTC) 2015 has published a notification for 1500 Driver vacancies. Recently Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation issued notification for the Recruitment for the 1500 Posts of Driver vacancies in the BMTC Department 2015. Last Date to apply on-line Application is 20 June 2015.
Job hunters who are searching for Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation (BMTC). Here is a Great opportunities for those candidates because 1500 posts are so much. Candidates who want to apply for these 1500 Driver posts can apply On-line through the official website of www.bmtccareers.com.
Candidates must have valid driving License and eligible candidates will be selected based on performance in Skill Test for these Bangalore Driver Jobs 2015. Candidates interested for the vacancies for the 1500 Driver Posts must check the official site first before applying for the vacancies. For more information and other details about BMTC 1500 Driver Job 2015 are mentioned below :
1500 BMTC Driver vacancy details:
Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation
Job Name: Driver
Total Vacancies: 1500
Post wise vacancies:
|02.||Non Local Cadre||120|
- Between 24 years to 35 years.
- Age relaxation as per Government rules.
- Eligible and interested candidates must have passed SSLC or 10th from any recognised Board/University.
- Applicants must hold valid HPV/HTV/HGV Driving License and Karnataka Badge and it should complete minimum two years on or before the last date of the On-line application.
- Pay Scale of Rs. 11020/- to 18170
- During Training Period of two years: Rs. 7500/- per month.
Candidates are required to pay :
- For General/2A, 2B/3A/3B: Rs. 300/-
- For SC/ST/Cat-1/Ex-Ser./Dep. of Ex-Ser. : Rs. 150/-
- Male Candidates: Height– 163 cm and Weight– 55 Kg.
- Female Candidates: Height– 153 cm and Weight– 50 Kg.
- Skill Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply for this vacancy by filling up online form available on official website of Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation (BMTC), by logging on to official website: www.bmtccareers.com, Here search for recruitment tab and follow steps mentioned on that webpage.
- On-line application starts from: 20 May 2015.
- Last Date to apply on-line Application: 20 June 2015.
- Official Website: Click Here
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply On-line: Click Here
BMTC is a short name of Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation and it was established in the year of 1997. It is a government agency that operates the public transport bus service in Bangalore, India. It has the highest number of Volvo buses operated by a public transport company in India. Before apply On-line read the official notification carefully.