158 Lady Matron & Medical Officer Job Vacancies in District Magistrate Odisha State Recruitment Notification 2015: Office of the Collector and District Magistrate, Odisha has recently published a notification for recruitment of Junior/Lady Matron, Medical Officer Posts in Girls hostel of Nuapada district. Department released this notification on it’s official website http://ordistricts.nic.in/.
Application are invited in the prescribe format from the interested MARRIED WOMEN candidates for engagement as Lady Matron/ Junior Matron on Contractual basis initially for a period of one year in Girls Hostels of Nuapada District managed by ST & SC Development Department, Odisha. Interested candidates must have Graduation Degree from recognized university & age limit should have completed 35 Years or above in age as on 01/01/2015.
Eligible candidates who want to apply for these posts can apply through prescribed format before 25 April 2015. For more information like Age, Qualification, application fee, Selection Process & How To Apply are given below.
Odisha District Magistrate Lady Matron Posts Recruitment Details:
|01.||Lady Matron/ Jr Matron (Nuapada)||56|
|02.||Lady Matron/ Jr Matron (Dhenkanal)||38|
|03.||Lady Matron/ Jr Matron (Angul)||24|
- Candidates age should have completed 35 Years or above in age as on 01/01/2015.
- Candidates must have Graduation Degree from a recognized university for the posts of Lady Matron & in case of Junior Matron, she must have passed +2 examination.
- Candidates must have experience in the Hostel Management/Working knowledge of computer/Certificate in Nutrition/ Music/ Arts/ Co-Curricular activities.
- The Lady Matron will be paid remuneration of Rs. 7500/- only per month.
- In case of non-availability of Graduation candidates, candidates passed the +2 examination will be selected and posted as Junior Matron.
- The Junior Matron will be paid monthly remuneration of Rs. 7500/- only per month.
- Selection will be done on the basis of their marks secured in Graduation (For Lady Matron) & +2 examination (For Jr Matron) taking into consideration the relevant past experience and desirable qualification.
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Candidates are requested to ill the all mandatory details correctly
- Self attested copy of following documents must be enclosed to the application.
- HSC Certificate, +2 Certificate with Mark sheet, Graduation Certificate with Mark sheet, Desirable qualification Certificate, Residential Certificate, Caste Certificate, One Self addressed stamped envelop
- Incomplete application and application form received after due date will not be taken into consideration
- The last date of receipt of application in the office of the Distt. Welfare Office, Nuapada is 25-04-2015 by speed post/ registered post only.
- The envelope containing the application and other mentioned documents must be superscribed “Application for the post of Lady Matron/ Junior Matron Posts”
- to the District Welfare Office, Nuapada
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 25th April 2015
- Official Website: http://ordistricts.nic.in/
- Official Notification & Application Form: Download Here