AMU Recruitment 2015 : Aligarh Muslim University Uttar Pradesh is going to recruit eligible candidates for various 164 Vacant Posts of Teaching and Non Teaching Staff for year 2015-2016. This recruitment notification is available on www.amuregistrar.com , Last date of online application is 21.07.2015
Application on the prescribed form are invited for the AMU 164 Various Vacancies, The number and nature of the posts may very at the time of interview. Higher initial start may be given to the candidates possessing exceptional qualifications and experience. It is not obligatory on the part of the University to call for interview every candidates who possess the essential qualifications and no representation in this regard will be entertained from any candidate.
Aspirants who are possessing Ph.D, Masters Degree, Bachelors Degree in relevant discipline and 10+2, SSC or its equivalent from a recognized university can apply for these 164 AMU Jobs 2015. These 164 vacancies are for Principal, Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Assistants, Documentation Officer, Senior Curator, Research Officer, Catering Superintendent, Medical Superintendent, Medical Officer and many more.
Aligarh Muslim University is public university, funded by central government of India. it was established by Sir Syed Ahmad Khan in 1875. The main campus of AMU is located in Aligarh city Uttar Pradesh. AMU offers more than 300 courses in the traditional and modern branches of education. AMU ranks 3rd among Universities in Indian according to Times Higher Education.
Scrutiny candidates in teaching and non teaching posts can check the particulars in official website of Aligarh Muslim University earlier before applying. Interested applicants can apply for vacancies through online mode for AMU Faculty , Medical and other various Posts.
AMU 164 Vacancies Details:
|6||Technical Assistant (Draftsman)||1|
|12||Senior Scientific Officer||1|
|17||Deputy Medical Superintendent||1|
|18||Medical Officer (Blood bank)||2|
|19||Medical Record Officer||1|
|23||Medical Social Worker||17|
|27||Causality Medical Officer||3|
|35||Medical Officer (Blood Bank)||2|
|36||Assistant Administrative Officer||2|
|38||Assistant Finance Officers||2|
|39||Sr. Technical Assistant||1|
|41||Section Officer (Legal)||1|
|45||Electrician -cum-Tubewell Operator||1|
|46||Training & Placement Officer||1|
|48||Assistant Director Physical Education||1|
|49||Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)||11|
- Educational Qualification : Ph.D, Masters Degree, Bachelors Degree in relevant discipline and 10+2, SSC or its equivalent from recognized university
- Professor/Principal : Rs : 37400 – 67000 + 10,000 Grade Pay
- Associate Professor : Rs : 37400 – 67000 + 9,000 Grade Pay
- Assistant Professor : Rs 15600 – 39100 + 6,000 Grade Pay
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 150
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website www.amuregistrar.com
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 21.07.2015
- Official Website: www.amuregistrar.com
- Official Notification: Download Here