1647 Research Officer Posts UPPSC Recruitment 2015: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has issued a latest employment notification through Advertisement no: 4/2014-15 for the recruit of Research Officer Posts. Here are 1647 Posts to fill up. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission published this recruitment on it’s official website http://www.uppsc.up.nic.in. Candidates who wants to apply for the posts ca apply online, this advertisement is also available in the Commission’s website http://uppsc.up.nic.in.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) inviting online application from eligible candidates for filling up the 1647 Vacancies for the posts of Statistical Officer, Lecturer, Assistant Manager, Workshop Instructor, Junior Engineer, Inspector. Candidates must have M.D/ M.S/ Post Graduate/ Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in relevant discipline from any recognized University. Candidates age should be between 21 to 40 Years as on 01st August 2015. There is a great opportunity for job hunters who are eager searching UPPSC Job Vacancies 2015. Applications will be accepted only when fee is deposited in the Bank upto prescribed last date for fee submission. Application sent through any other mode shall not be entertained. Candidates are advised to apply On-line only.
Applicants can fill their forms through the online mode only, applications through any other mode will be rejected. Applications will be accepted only when fee is deposited in the Bank upto prescribed last date for fee submission. Application sent through any other mode shall not be entertained. Candidates are advised to apply On-line only. Eligible and Interested Candidate may apply online from official website of Uttar Pardesh PSC from 17th March 2015 to 18th April 2015. Candidates can read the instructions carefully before filling the Application form and should submit the form before the last date 18th April 2015.
[box type = “info”]
On-line application may be filled from 17th March 2015. Closing Date for submitting application form is 18th April 2015.
Uttar Pradesh PSC Research Officer Posts Notification Details:
|01.||Research Officer/ Assistant Statistical Officer/ Lecturer (Male/ Female)/ Workshop Instructor/ Media In-charge & Other Various Vacancies||1647|
- Candidates age should be between 21 to 40 years as on 01st August 2015.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates should possess Graduate Degree/Bachelor’s Degree with their relevant post course in various discipline from any recognized university/ institute
- Aspirants should have Post Graduate Degree or its equivalent course from any recognized institute.
- Interested candidates must have experience in their respected discipline
- Check official notification for more detail.
- Selected candidates will be eligible to grab salary of Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade pay Rs. 4200/- and Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade pay Rs. 2800/-.
- For post wise details of this go to official notification.
- After filling in the Candidates ‘Registration’ format of the On-line application, the candidate shall procure the print-out of the E-challan in duplicate.
- The E-Challan will be used to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank by the candidate according to his category.
- The fee will not be allowed to be deposited by any other mode except E-Challan.
- The above fee, according to the category, is as under:
- General (UR) should have to pay Rs.80/- + Rs.15/- = Rs. 95/-
- OBC should have to pay Rs.80/- + Rs.15/- = Rs. 95/-
- SC/ST should have to pay Rs.40/- + Rs.15/- = Rs. 55/-
- PH/PWD should have to pay only Rs.15/-
- Dependents of the Freedom Fighters/Ex.Servicemen/Women = According to category
- Candidate will be selected on the basis of their performance in Screening test and Personal Interview.
- The selection is based on the test will be conducted by the UPPSC. The exam (Test) qualifying candidates called for Personal interview.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Log on to the official website of www.uppsc.up.nic.in
- Click on ‘Apply’ and fill all the mandatory details.
- The candidate enclose the marks sheet, degrees, certificates dully attested by any gazetted officer OR from the head of your previous school/ institution.
- Fill all the information correctly and click on the submit button
- After applying online, take print out of application form for future use.
- Starting Date of Online Application Form: 14th March 2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 18th April 2015
- Official Website: http://uppsc.up.nic.in/
- Official Notification & Apply Online: Download Here