Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (UPSRTC) has offer a job to the post ‘Conductor’ for filling the vacant vacancies of about 1690 in UPSRTC. Candidates who are eligible or passed intermediate (12th) can apply online application form before the last date through the official website of UPSRTC. There are a total of 1190 vacant position for the UPSRTC Recruitment 2014 to the post ‘Conductor’ in Uttar Pradesh Transport Corporation. Before filling their online application form people must know about the eligibility criteria to the post conductor.
Applicants can go through the official website www.upsrtc.com to apply online application form and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification like UPSRTC Conductor Result 2014, Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation Answer Key 2014 and UPSRTC Recruitment 2014. People are advised to keep in the touch regularly with the authorized website of UPSRTC Road Transport. People can read the instruction carefully before the filling their online application form through the official website. UPSRTC is a public sector passenger road transport corporation providing services in the state of Uttar Pradesh and other adjoining states in North India. With a fleet size of over 9500 buses we operate over 3 million kilometre catering to the travel needs of over 1.4 million people and earning over Rs.70 million everyday. Online mode application form will be accepted only.
The last date of applying online application form is 15 Nov, 2014.
UPSRTC Conductor Jobs Recruitment in Roadways Transport Posts Details:
|Sr.||Post Name- Conductor||Vacancies|
- Candidates age should be between 18 to 40 years for General category as on 01 July, 2014.
- The age should be between 18 to 45 years for the OBC/SC/ST categories candidates to the post conductor.
- Age relaxation for others will be applicable as per rules.
- Applicants must have passed Intermediate (12th) or its equivalent from any recognized board/school/college.
- Eligible and interested candidates can apply online application fort the recruitment to the post Conductor in UPSRTC.
The selected candidates will be given Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- per month and also given grade pay Rs.1900/-.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.500/- (Five Hundred Rupees Only) for Gen/OBC categories candidates and Rs.250/-(Two Hundred Fifty Rupee) for SC/ST categories candidates as a application fee.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Written Exam: The candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination conducted by the Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation at various examination centres. Applicants are informed to not bring mobile phones, calculator, valuable items in the examination hall. Candidates who qualified in the written examination will be selected on the merit list prepared by the UPSRTC.
Merit List: The final selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of overall performances in written examination and selected on the basis of merit list. So, candidates are advised to check official website regularly to know information about the upcoming notification published on the official website.
- Candidates can apply online application form through the official website of UPSRTC.
- Click on the Recruitment link on the login page of official website.
- Fill all the details in the application form should be correct/valid.
- Candidates can depositing fees through the medium of challan form in any nationalized bank of SBI.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website.
- Print their application form and confirmation page.
- Opening date of online application form: 15 Oct, 2014
- Last date for filling online application form: 15 Nov, 2014
- Official Website: People can go through the official website www.upsrtc.com to know more information about the upcoming notification like Admit Card/Exam Result.
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Click Here: Apply Online