The National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS), Bangalore an institute of national importance has recently an official notification for the recruitment of eligible candidates in the post of Staff Nurse, Junior Technician and Lower Division Clerk (LDC). The National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences released this recruitment notification for job hunters on it’s official website http://nimhans.kar.nic.in/. Candidates who are eager waiting for this type recruitment notification, must read and apply online for this job vacancies.
The National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) inviting online applications from eligible Indian Nationals candidates for filling up the following Staff Nurse, Junior Technician and Lower Division Clerk (LDC) posts under NIMHANS Bangalore. Interested candidates who have Bachelor Degree in relevant field from a recognized University are eligible for this job vacancies. Applicants maximum age should be 30 years, 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years relaxation for OBC Category candidates.
The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application only through On-line mode. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment on or before 06/02/2015 up to 4.30 PM. Further details like age limit, qualification, selection process and how to apply for following posts are given below.
NIMHANS Staff Nurse, LDC Jr. Tech Posts Details:
|Sr.||Post Name||Vacancies||Upper Age Limit|
|01.||Staff Nurse||58||30 years|
|02.||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||26||27 years|
|03.||Junior Technician||18||27 years|
- Applicants maximum age should be 30 years, 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years relaxation for OBC Category candidates.
- Age Relaxation with regard to In-Service and Ex-Servicemen will be verified as per the Govt. of India Provisions.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Staff Nurse Posts:
- Pass in PUC or equivalent.
- Registered “A” Grade Nurse under any State Nursing Council OR B.Sc Nursing with Registration under any State Nursing Council.
- Experience – 2 Years experience in a reputed hospital (for Non-Degree Holders).
- Lower Division Clerk Posts:
- Any Bachelor Degree from a recognized University.
- Six Months Computer Course from a recognized Institution.
- Junior Technician Posts:
- B.Sc in Medical Lab Technology or BMLT OR Two years Diploma in Medical Lab Technology.
- One year experience for B.Sc Degree holders and Three years experience for Diploma holders in a hospital or research laboratory.
- Desirable – Knowledge in Computers for data entry and retrieval.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Rs. 9300-34800/- + GP Rs. 4600/- Post no. 01
- Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs. 2800/- Post no. 02
- Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs. 1900/- Post no. 03
- General and OBC Category Candidates should have to pay Rs. 750/-
- All Other Reserved Category Candidates need to pay Rs. 500/-
- The candidate can pay the prescribed application processing fee through DEBIT CARD/ CREDIT CARD/ NET BANKING.
- The application processing fee once remitted shall not be refunded
- Selection will be on the basis of Online Recruitment Test (Computer Based) merit list, will be called for counselling. Date and Time of counselling will be intimated to such candidates separately.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application only through On-line mode.
- The On-line registration of applications is made available on NIMHANS website www.nimhans.kar.nic.in.
- After fill the application form applicants are advised to keep a print out of registration slip with them, along with proof of payment (a copy of online payment receipt) for their record.
- Mock Test Paper will be uploaded in the Website: 25th February 2015
- Last Date for Payment: 06th February 0215 up to 04:30 PM
- Last Date for submission of Online Application: 06th February 0215 up to 04:30 PM
- Online Recruitment Test Date: 01st March 2015
- Website: http://nimhans.kar.nic.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Other Guidelines: Click Here