West Bengal Staff Selection Commission(WBSSC) has published a recruitment notification for Assistant Sub-Inspector of Excise post under the Department of Excise, Govt. of West Bengal. Online applications are invited from Candidates for 246 Posts of ASI of Excise.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online mode through its official website on or before 22.01.2014. If you are eligibly and aspirant candidates, read the full notification below.
WBSSC ASI of Excise Job Details:
|Post Name||No.of Vacancies||Age Limit||Pay Scale||Qualification|
|Assistant Sub-Inspector of Excise||
18 to 27 Years
|PB-3 (Rs. 7,100/- – 37, 600/-) with Grade Pay: Rs. 3200/-||Passed in Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination from the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent|
- For SC/ST Category candidates: Rs. 20/-
- For all other Category candidates: Rs.220/-
- Written Test
- Physical Measurement
How To Apply:
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online through WBSSC website (Link Given Below)
- Last date for submission of Application form: 22th January 2014
- Date of Download Admit Card: 19th March2014
- Date of Examination: 16th April 2014