District Project Office, Jajpur 247 Physical Education Instructor Posts Recruitment 2015: Odisha Primary Education Programme Authority (OPEPA) has declared a recruitment notification for the vacant of Physical Education Instructor and Art Education Instructor posts. Here are 247 PEI and AEI Jobs to Fill up. Persons who are interested can fill their form online through the official website www.opepa.in or www.jajpur.nic.in.
Odisha Primary Education Programme Authority (OPEPA) , Jajpur invites application from eligible candidates for filling up the part time instructor of 247 vacancies in Physical Education and Art Education posts in Jajpur District. Candidates should complete 12th with CPED/ Degree or PG Degree from any recognized university. Applicants age limitation should be 18 to 42 years as on 31-03-2015.
Applicants should have to visit the official website www.opepa.in. Candidates can have their registration before the last date 07-05-2015. Submission of fees is also submitted through the offline process. Further details like age limit, qualification, application fee and selection process are given to below, check this notification:
[box type=”info” ]
Odisha Govt. Jajpur Educational Instructor Posts Notification Details:
|01.||Physical Education Instructor||125|
|02.||Art Education Instructor||122|
- Applicants age should be between 18-42 years for General Category Candidates as on 31.03.2015.
- Permissible relaxation of upper age limit as per Government of India
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates should possess +2 with CPED/ Degree or PG Degree in Professional Education for Physical Education Instructor
- Candidates who wants to apply for the Art Educational Instructor Posts must have Degree/ PG in Visual Art/ Fine Art for Art Education Instructor.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Refer to official notification for the OPEPA Application Fee
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of skill test, verification of documents and personal interview for final appointment.
- Written Exam: The selection of the candidates will be depend upon the written examination conducting by department.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications to below address in the prescribed format along with attested copies of residential certificate, qualification certificates/ mark sheets, experience certificates & other documents
- Candidates can read the instructions carefully before filling the form.
- It must be filled in the prescribed format with Blue or black Ball Point.
- No other mode of submitting application form will be accepted.
to, the District Project Coordinator,
R.T.E – S.S.A, Jajpur,
At/ P.O – Baidyarajpur,
Dist – Jajpur (Odisha)
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 07th May 2015.
- Website: http://www.opepa.in
- Official Notification & Application Form: Download Here