279 Posts in RPSC Tehsil Revenue Accountant (TRA) Recruitment 2015: The department of Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC), Ajmer has announced notification for the total number of 279 Tehsil Revenue Accountant (TRA) vacancies. Rajasthan Public Service Commission released this recruitment notification for job hunters on it’s official website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
There are 279 vacancies available for the Post of Tehsil Revenue Accountant in the state to be filled in through any necessary tests of eligibility as may be held for this purpose.The age for the Candidates should not more 35 years as on 01-01-2016.
So Interested candidates get prepare well and fill the vacant positions.This is a amazing chance to make a good future. This website will also update you with all the information as admit cards, notification regarding the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitments 2015 as soon. If you also want more information regarding the positions please check the full notification and details given below.
The candidates who are eligible for the post and want to apply for the vacancy, they can apply through online mode on or before on or before 15-05-2015 till 12:00 Midnight.
[box type=”info” align=”aligncenter” ]
- 18 April 2015 Weekly E-Paper Notification 2015 <<– Check Here[/box]
RPSC 279 Tehsil Revenue Accountant Posts Details :
|01.||Tehsil Revenue Accountant (TRA) for General Area||257|
|02.||Tehsil Revenue Accountant (TRA) for TSP Area||22|
- The age limit for candidates should be between 21-35 years as on 01-01-2016
- Candidates of Rajasthan Belonging to the SC/ ST/ OBC category should be having the Relaxation of the 05 years.
- Age relaxation as per rules of government.
- Candidates should have complete the graduation in any stream (Arts, Science, Commerce or Agriculture from any reorganized University of India and also Higher Level Certificate Course conducted by DOEACC under to the control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.100/- by token and it can be obtained through the official website at application edit the amount prescribed fee of Rs.100 / – token can be obtained online modification, To change the priority order are not required to re-apply.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written examination and personal interview.
- Written Exam:
- The selection is based on the written examination will be conducted by the RPSC. Candidates who will be qualified called for an interview
- Personal Interview:
- Shortlisted/Exam Qualified candidates called for an interview. The venue and date & time of interview will be informed through the medium of admit cards.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website ww.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in or rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click on the submit button after filling all valid/correct details on or before 15-05-2015 till 12:00 Midnight.
- Fill the application form with all the details and upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Take a print out of application form after successful submission of application form.
- Last Date of Online Application :15-05-2015 till 12:00 Midnight.
- For Modification of Online Form: 16-05-2015 to 15-06-2015 till 12:00 Midnight.
- Official Website: http://www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Official Notification: Download Here
We also provide you all the necessary information for this post and any other posts for P.graduations and graduation,10,10+2 ,diploma etc whenever they announced and also give you all the information about Admit cards, Exam results,Exam dates, Call letters etc.