Wildlife Crime Control Bureau (WCCB) is a body established under S.38(y) of the Wildlife (Protection) Act, 1972 with an objective to combat organized wildlife crimes. WCCB has released a notification regarding Various posts,Effective with the releaseof this position announcement Wild crime control bureau will be recruiting applicants for various posts. If you are interested in this sector read full notification and apply for the post.
|Post Name||No.of Vacancies|
|Assistant Director/Inspector/ Public Prosecutor/ LDC/Constable/ Stenographer/ Personal Assistant||28|
- Bachelors degree from a recognised university
- Or equivalent
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 45 Years
- Age relaxation as per rules
How to apply:
- prescribed application form for the above posts can send to following address,
Wildlife Crime Control Bureau
Ministry of Environment & Forests, Govt. of India
2nd Floor, Trikoot-I, Bhikaji Cama Place,
- Last Date For Submission application: Within 60 days of publication advrt.
- Website: http://wccb.gov.in/
- Official notification: http://wccb.gov.in/vacancies.html