299 Sub Inspector Posts Recruitment in Bihar SSC 2015: Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) has recently issued a recruitment notification for 299 Sub Inspector Posts in BSSC 2015, Here are 299 SI Jobs Notification. People who are eligible and interested can apply online application form before the last date through the official website http://www.bssc.nic.in/.
Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) inviting application from eligible candidates for filling up the vacant Sub-Inspector (SI). There are a total of 299 vacant vacancies for the recruitment of Sub Inspectors posts in BSSC. Applicant must have completed Graduation from any recognized university or its equivalent. Candidates age should be lies between 21 to 37 years. People must read the instruction carefully before filling their online application form through the official website.
Applicants can go through the official website www.bssc.bih.nic.in to apply application form and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification published on the official website. Before applying candidates must know about the eligibility criteria for the desired posts in Bihar Staff Selection Commission. Aspirants are advised to keep in the touch regularly with the authorized website of Bihar Staff Selection Commission to know information about the upcoming notification like BSSC SI Exam Admit card 2015, BSSC Answer Key 2015 and Bihar SI Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 2015.
The last date for apply this recruitment is 05th May 2015.
Bihar SSC SI Jobs/ Posts Notification Details:
|01.||Sub Inspector (SI) (General-149, OBC-37, OBC Women-08, Extremely Backward Class-54, SC-47, ST-04)||299|
- Candidates age should be between 21 Years to 37 Years as on 01-08-2010
- The maximum age limit will be extended by three years for candidates from the OBC category and by five years for candidates from the SC/ST category.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Applicants must have Graduation Degree in any discipline form any recognized Institution/College/University.
- Eligible and interested candidates can only apply for the recruitment in Bihar Staff Selection Commission.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Selected candidates will get the Rs.9300-Rs.34,800/- per month.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 100/- (One Hundred Only) for General/OBC category and Rs. 50/-(Fifty Only) for SC/ST categories,
- Candidates should have to pay this application fee through the Demand Draft.
- Candidates will be selected by the written examination , Medical Test and Interview
- Written Exam: The selection of the candidates will be depends upon the written examination conducted in various examination centres by the Bihar Staff Selection Commission.
- Personal Interview: Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview examination. The venue & date of interview examination will be informed through the medium of call letters.
How to Apply:
- Candidates should have to apply for the posts through offline mode
- Before fill the application form candidates should have to read the full official notification from the official website
- Candidates should have to attach a passport size photograph on their application and submit the same along with relevant documents
- Candidates must fulfill prescribed application along with all relevant documents should reach
to the Secretary,
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 05th May 2015
- Website: http://www.bssc.bih.nic.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here