Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has recently issued an employment notification for the recruitment of 3467 Junior Assistant Posts. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission released this recruitment with Reference to Advt No. 3/2014-15 for eligible job hunters on it’s official website http://upsssc.gov.in/. Candidates can apply for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment Notification 2015 for 3467 posts.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) inviting application from Indian Nationals for Junior Assistant through Junior Assistant (General Recruitment) Examination 2015 for 24 Departments. Candidates must intermediate or its equivalent exam from UP Board and must have CCC certificate from DOECC or its equivalent certificate from any institute recognized by Government. Applicants age limit 18-40 years as on 01.07.2015.
This is the chance to apply by sending the UPSSSC online application form on or before last date which is 18th March 2015. Candidates willing for Govt vacancy in Up 2015 need to pay application fee as specified in UPSSSC 3467 Junior Assistant Recruitment 2015 notification before 18th March 2015. For further details about this recruitment notification like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply for below posts.
[box type=”info” ]
- Download UPSSSC Jr Asst Admit Card Exam 31 May 2015<<— Click Here
- Download UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal Exam Admit Card 2015<<—Check Here[/box]
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Posts Recruitment Details:
Post Name: Junior Assistant
- Applicants minimum age limit should be 18 Years to maximum age should not exceeding 40 Years as on 01.07.2015.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates must have possess 10+2 (Intermediate) or its equivalent from UP Board .
- Interested candidates typing speed must be 25 wpm & 30 wpm in Hindi & English.
- All aspirants must have CCC certificate from DOECC or its equivalent certificate from any institute recognized by Government.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Rs.5,200-20,200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2,000/-
- General / OBC Candidates should have to pay Rs.160/-
- SC/ST Candidates need to pay Rs.70/-
- Candidates will be selected through the process of written examination followed by the personnel interview
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Before apply online application read the Official notification carefully
- Fill the online application correctly with all necessary details.
- Fill all the mandatory fields in the application form & click on the submit button.
- After fill the online application form take the print out of the system generated application form & retain it for future reference use.
- Start Date Of Online Registration: 20th February 2015
- End Date Of Online Registration: 23rd March 2015
- Closing Date For Submitting Application Fee: 18th March 2015
- Website: http://upsssc.gov.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- UPSSSC Jr Asst Exam Syllabus: Download here