Bangalore Mahanagara Palike (BBMP) Staff Nurse ANM MO Posts Notification 2015: Bangalore City Health & Family Welfare Society, Bruhat Bangalore Mahanagara Palike (BBMP) has recently announced a recruitment notification for the vacant of Staff Nurse, ANM, Pharmacist, Attendant Posts. Here are huge vacancies of 474 Staff Nurse ANM in BBMP to fill up in Bangalore Mahanagara Palike. Bangalore Mahanagara Palike (BBMP) posted this advertisement notification for eligible job hunters on it’s official website www.bbmp.gov.in/.
Bruhat Bangalore Mahanagara Palike inviting application from eligible job seekers for filling up 474 posts of Medical Staff purely on contract basis for a period of one year. Bangalore City Health & Family Welfare Society (R) under National Urban Health Mission intends to recruit below mentioned posts purely on contract basis for a period of one year subject to the following conditions. This is a good chance for job hunters who are eligible for this job vacancies.
Candidates should have Matric Pass, 10+2 & Degree in relevant discipline for this job vacancies. Candidates should have an age between 18 years to 35 years. Applicants can go through the official website www.bbmp.gov.in/ to apply online application form and know more information about the latest and upcoming recruitment. For further details like age limit, education qualification, category wise vacancies, selection process and how to apply for BBMP Jobs Vacancy 2015 are given below.
Last date to apply this recruitment is 15 May 2015.
BBMP ANM, Staff Nurse, Medical Officer Jobs Notification Details:
- On the last date of notification candidate should have attained the age of 18 years and shall not exceed the age as mentioned below:
- General merit: 35 years
- Cat-2a/2b/3a/3b: 38 years
- SC/ST/Cat-1: 40 years
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates Matriculation/ Graduate passed from recognized University / Board / School or It’s equivalent
- As per the advertisement, only the educational Qualification fixed for the particular post shall be considered, higher qualification shall not be considered. Candidates with Computer Knowledge are preferred.
- The Candidates should have the knowledge of Kannada language
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- On the basis of aggregate percentage of the respective educational qualification and on the basis of roster.
- As per the Eligibility and Reservation, eligible candidates shall be invited for the Document Verification in the ratio of 1:2
- A provisional selection list will be announced and objections from the affected candidates will be invited.
- Based on the objections received, a Final Selection list / Revised provisional list will be announced within 15 days from the last date of objection filing.
How to Apply:
- The candidates must apply in the specified application form which can be downloaded from the BBMP website www.bbmp.gov.in super scribing on the envelope as “Application for the Post of _____________________” (Name of post should be mentioned).
- Applications submitted after the due date will not be considered.
- The candidate must attach the latest passport size photograph on the right hand side top corner of the application
- Applicants desirous of submitting applications for more than one post should submit separate applications mentioning name of the post separately along with necessary documents.
- Address for Application:
- CITY PROGRAMME MANAGEMENT OFFICER,
Office of CPMO, IPP-VIII Training Centre, BBMP,
- CITY PROGRAMME MANAGEMENT OFFICER,
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 15 May 2015
- Website: www.bbmp.gov.in
- Official Notification: Download Here