Uttar Pradesh (UP) Post Office Postman/ Mail Guard & MTS Recruitment 2015: UP Post office Department published a notification for 932 MTS/Postman/Mail Guard vacancies. So, this is the great news for job hunters who are searching for government jobs and this is a huge amount of vacancies. So, Interested & Eligible candidates who want to apply for 932 MTS/Postman/Mail Guard posts can apply both On-line or offline mode from June 01, 2015.
Here we inform you that Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Department is going to fill up 932 various vacant posts in its department. There are Total 932 vacancies of Mail Guard / Post Man and Multi Tasking Office(MTS). For this Recruitment candidates who have completed Matriculation or Intermediate from any recognised university/Board are eligible for UP post office Jobs 2015.
Job seekers who are waiting for Post Office Jobs, here is great opportunities for those candidates. The official website of UP Post Office is www.indiapost.gov.in, for more information and other details about UP Post Office Jobs 2015 are mentioned below :
[box type = “info”]
932 UP Post Office vacancy details 2015 :
Name of the Organization: India Post, Uttar Pradesh Circle (Ministry of Communications & IT)
Job name: Post-man, MTS, Mail Guard
Total Vacancies: 932
Post & Category Wise Vacancies :
|01.||Post Man||Gen. -390, SC-91, ST-10, OBC-111||602|
|02.||Mail Guard||Gen. -12, SC-01, ST-00, OBC-07||20|
|03.||Multi Tasking Staff MTS in Administrative offices||Gen. –28, SC-03, ST-01, OBC-10||42|
|04.||Multi Tasking Staff MTS in subordinate offices||Gen.-148, SC-40, ST-09, OBC-71||268|
- Candidates must have age between 18 Years to 27 Years.
- Age relaxation like SC, ST, Woman, physically handicapped as per Government rules.
- Candidates who are going to apply for this post must have Matriculation from a recognized Board.
- This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Matriculation or Class XII of higher educational qualification and in such cases , a separate certificate will not be insisted upon.
The fees are payable in cash in identified Post Office having e-payment facility as under-
- SC, ST, Women and Physically Handicapped candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee of Rs.400/-.
- Rs. 5,200-20,200/- (Pay Band-1) Grade Pay- Rs. 1,800 and other allowances.
- Written Exam: The candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination conducting by the UP Postal Circle at various examination centres. Question paper will be objective type comprising into four different sections are:- General Knowledge, Mathematics, English Language and Telugu Language. Each part consist of 25 questions and each question carrying of equal marks (One Marks). People are informed about the examination date through the medium of call letter.
- Personal Interview: Qualified candidates will be calles for the Personal Interview.
How To Apply:
The applicants can apply through On-line mode or offline mode.
- If you want to submit your application form by On-line Mode, Go to the official website www.indiapost.gov.in, Application Registration Last Date is June 30, 2015.
- If you want to submit your application form by Offline Mode, you need to fill OMR Application Form. The OMR Application Form Kit will be sold in identified post offices of U.P circle from 01 June 2015 to 30 June 2015.
(i). Candidates should clearly mentioned the name of post for which they are applying on the Envelope on the top in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF MTS IN ADMINISTRAVTIVE OFFICES” or “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF MTS IN SUBORDINATE OFFICES” or “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF MAIL GUARD” as the case may be.
(ii). Completely filled OMR Application Form with e-Payment Receipt in original, received from the Post Office in token of payment of the cost of the OMR Application Form Kit and Examination Fee, is to be sent to the address below:
“The Direct Recruitment Cell, Office of the Chief Postmaster General, Uttar Pradesh Circle, Lucknow-226001” by speed post/Registered Post only.
- On-line application starts from: 01 June 2015.
- Closing date for on-line application: 30 June 2015.
- Official Website: http://www.indiapost.gov.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here (In Hindi)
- Apply On-line: Click Here
India Post is going to recruit for 932 vacancies of Postman, Mail Guard and MTS in our department. You can apply for these post by On-line or Offline Mode. Applicants are informed that they must read official notification carefully of UP Post Office Recruitment 2015 before going to fill online or offline application form.