AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment Notification : Applications are invited from the eligible OBC & ST candidates who are the Domicile of Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh,Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Pondicherry and Lakshadweep Island to fill up the post of Junior Assistant (Fire Service)/NE,4 under SPECIAL RECRUITMENT DRIVE at various airports in the above states in Southern Region.
Last date for Online Application is 31.07.2015
Airports Authority of India is a Public Sector Company located in Chennai. Interested candidates are advised to apply in prescribed format from official website www.airportsindia.org.in The Airports Authority of India has issued an employment opportunity for the year 2015. It is a special recruitment drive for OBC and ST category persons. It invites applications from the eligible persons for the posts of Junior Assistants. There are total of 86 vacancies.
The candidates from the domicile of Tamilnadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana,Karnataka, Pondicherry, Kerala and Lakshadweep are eligible to apply for the vacancies.
Candidates from OBC & SC Category are only eligible for these 86 Government Jobs in AAI, The Airports Authority of India has issued an employment opportunity for the year 2015. It is a special recruitment drive for OBC and ST category persons. It invites applications from the eligible persons for the posts of Junior Assistants. There are total of 86 vacancies.
AAI Jr. Assistant Recruitment Posts Details:
|Sr.||Post Name||OBC||ST||Total Vacancies|
AAI Junior Assistant Age Limit:
- For ST Candidates 35 years
- For OBC Candidates 33 Years
Eligibility Criteria AAI 86 Recruitment 2015:
- Academic qualification : The candidates should possess 10th Pass plus three years Diploma in Mechanical / Automobile / Fire discipline with minimum of 50 % aggregate are eligible to apply for the posts.
- Physical Fitness : Height should not be less then 167 cm.
Weight should not be less then 55 kg
AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment Pay Scale:
- Rs 12,500-28500
Application Fee of AAI Jr Assistant :
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 100
AAI Selection Process:
- The Candidates will have to appear for written test, physical measurement, driving test, endurance test & interview.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates belong to ST & OBC community, fulfilling the above conditions may submit their application on plain
paper (along with attested copy of relevant certificates) in Hindi / English in the following format addressed to THE REGIONAL EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, Airports Authority of India, Southern Region, Chennai – 600 027
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website www.airportsindia.org.in
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 31.07.2015
- Official Website: www.airportsindia.org.in
- Official Notification: Download Here