West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare (WBSHFW), Kolkata has recently issued an employment notification for the recruitment of 488 ANM (Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery- Female) posts. West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare has released this recruitment notification for job hunters on it’s official website http://www.wbhealth.gov.in/. The eligible job seekers who are eager waiting for this job vacancies must apply for ANM (Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery- Female) Vacancies in WBSHFW.
West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Kolkata inviting application from eligible candidates for filling up the 488 ANM (Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery) – only Female posts engaged on contractual basis under National Urban Health Mission. Candidates who are interested and wants to apply for should completed ANM course from a recognized institute approved by Indian nursing council and should have registered with West Bengal nursing council. Should be Proficient in Bengali and permanent resident of District for which application is made. Candidates age limit should be between between 25 to 35 years as on 01-01-2015.
The candidates who will fill the above criteria may be recruited by the recruitment committee after counselling. Eligible candidates who wish to fill up the vacant posts are invited to apply in the prescribed format through offline from 02nd February 2015 to 12th February 2015 in the enclosed format along with attested copies of testimonials as listed in official notification. Full details about this recruitment like age limit, qualification, selection process, how to apply and application form are given below. Candidates may refer the below notification and start the application process.
West Bengal SHFWS ANM Posts Details:
|01.||ANM (Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery) only Female||488|
- Candidates age limit should be between between 25 to 35 years as on 01-01-2015
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates must have passed ANM course from an Institute recognized by the Indian Nursing Council & Registered with the West Bengal Nursing Council.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- No application fee
- Selection will be made on Government or Department selection criteria
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with self attested photocopies of relevant documents & affixed photograph
- Read the instructions carefully before filling the application form.
- After complete the full application process candidates should send it to the mentioned address which is given official notification
- Candidates should ensure the application form is identical to the format as prescribed in the official notification.
- To the “Chief Medical Officer of Kolkata Municipal Corporation & Secretary Kolkata NUHM Society” for Kolkata Municipal Corporation .
- Relaxation for age will be given for SC/ST/OBC Candidates as per extant order of Govt. of West Bengal
- Before joining the post, will have to submit the Physically fit certificate obtained from the medical Practitioner (holding MBBS Degree) registered from WBMC/MCI
- The decision of the recruitment committee regarding recruitment is final
- Starting Date of Submission of Application: 02nd February 2015 Available form 11:00 AM
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 12nd February 2015 till 4:00 P.M.
- Website: http://www.wbhealth.gov.in/
- Official Notification & application Form: Download Here