The Directorate of Employment and Training Uttar Pradesh has recently announced a recruitment notification for the DGE&T vacancy of 2498 Anudeshak in Uttar Pradesh. There are 2498 Job vacancies of Anudeshak for job hunters who are eager waiting for job vacancies in UP State, Department released this notification on it’s official website www.dget.nic.in. Directorate of Employment and Training, Uttar Pradesh invites applications for the post of 2498 Anudeshak in ITI. We are requested all qualified candidates who wish to apply in the post of Anudeshak.
Candidates Minimum Educational Qualification Must be Diploma, Degree OR National Apprenticeship From a Recognized College or University or Institute. Candidates age should be minimum 21 years and maximum 40 years. The candidates shall be selected on the basis of their performances in Walk-in-Interview scheduled to be held on the dates mentioned for this purpose.
Applied candidates in the post mentioned must apply online till 10th December 2014. Online Application Details for Directorate General of Employment & Training DGE&T Recruitment of 2498 Anudeshak is given below.
DGET UP Anudeshak Posts Recruitment Details:
- Candidates minimum age should be between 21-40 years as on 01-07-2014.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates must pass High School exam/ equivalent exam from Secondary Education Council, Uttar Pradesh with ITI Certificate in relevant trade & experience.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- The pay scale of the selected candidates will be between Rs.9300-34800/-.
- The grade pay that will be offered to the selected candidates will be Rs. 4200/-.
- General/ OBC category candidates should have to pay Rs. 100/- + Bank Charger
- SC/ ST & PH category candidates need to pay Rs. 50/- + Bank Charger
- The candidates shall be selected on the basis of their performances in Walk-in-Interview scheduled to be held on specified dates for this purpose.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website www.gitianudeshakup.in.
- The applicants applying in any other modes or after the due dates specified shall be not allowed to participate in concerned recruitment.
- Opening Date for Online Application: 10th November 2014
- Closing Date for Online Application: 10th December 2014
- Closing Date for Payment of Application Fee: 08th December 2014
- Website: www.gitianudeshakup.in OR www.dget.nic.in
- Official Notification: Download Here