Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle (AP Post Office), Hyderabad has recently issued a recruitment notification for the vacant of 301 Postman & Mail Guard Posts. Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle, Department of Posts released this employment notification for job hunters on it’s official website http://www.appost.in/. The Candidates who are eager waiting for this recruitment notification, Must read and apply this recruitment.
Department of Posts, Office of the Chief Postmaster General, A.P Circle, Hyderabad inviting online application from the eligible candidates for filling up the 301 Postman and Mail Guard Posts in Postal Divisions/ Units in Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle. There are various 301 posts open and application form invites from only SSC passed candidates. Candidates who have Matriculation/ SSC from a recognised University/ Board. Candidates age must be between 18 years to 27 years as on 16-02-2015.
Eligible candidates may apply online from 16th January 2015 to 16th February 2015. For further details like age limit, qualification, selection process and how to apply for following posts are given below.
AP Postal Circle Postman & Mail Guard Posts Details:
|(a)||Hyderabad City Region||97|
|(a)||Hyd Stg Dn Hyderabad||03|
|(b)||RMS Z Dn Hyderabad||02|
|(c)||RMS TP DN Tirupati||01|
|(d)||RMS Y Dn Vijayawada||01|
- Candidates age must be aged between 18 years to 27 years as on 16-02-2015.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates who have Matriculation/ SSC from a recognised University/ Board.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- OC and OBC candidates need to pay RS 500/-
- All Reserved Candidates should have to pay 100/-
- in favour of AP Post officer via SUNAYASAM in any AP Head Post Office.
- The candidates will be selected through Aptitude Test of the level of 10th Class/Matriculation covering the following subject/topics.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Application invites only online mode basis other mode will not be allowed.
- Candidates are requested read all instructions and fill the form.
- Fill all the details of online application and upload photo & signature and Submit the Form.
- After fill the online application form, candidates should take print out of application form for future uses
- Last Date to Apply Online: 16th February 2015.
- Last Date for Payment of Application/ Examination Fee: 16th February 2015.
- Website: http://appost.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here