APP Civil Judge Posts in WBPSC Recruitment 2015 Apply Online– West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has recently declared an employment notification for the post of Assistant Public Prosecutor & Civil Judge (Junior Division). WBPSC released this notification on it’s official website www.pscwb.org.in.
According to WBPSC Notification 2015 commission is going fill up its 117 vacant posts on the basis of written exam, personal interview & Medical Examination. Candidates should possess Degree in Law from a recognized University with minimum 03 years continuous practice as a Lawyer. Age for applied candidates should be between 23-35 Years for various posts.
Any Eligible Candidate can Apply from 13-04-2015 at 11:30 am. to 04-05-2015 till 12:00 (Midnight) through the WBPSC 2015 Official Website- www.pscwb.org.in. The other information like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Selection Process, Application Fee, How to Apply and Important Dates are given below.
WBPSC Civil Judge & APP Posts Details 2015 :
|Sr.||Post Name||Category-wise Posts||Vacancies|
|1.||Assistant Public Prosecutor||Unreserved- 35
BC. B- 06
|2.||Civil Judge (Junior Division)||Unreserved- 30
BC. B- 03
- Age of Candidate should be between:
25 years to 35 years for the Post of Assistant Public Prosecutor.
23 years to 35 years for the post of Civil Judge.
- Age relaxation as per Government rules.
- A candidate should have a Law Degree from any Recognized University with 3 years continues practice as Lawyer till 04-05-2015 for Assistant Public Prosecutor post.
- A candidate should have a Law Degree from any Recognized University or Institution Recognized by the State Government for the post of Civil Judge.
- Pay scale for 1st Post: (PB-4A) Rs. 15,600-42,000/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/- besides D.A, M.A and H.R.A acceptable as per existing rule.
- Pay scale for 2nd Post: Rs. 27,700-770-33090-920-40450-1080-44770/- Allowance will also be acceptable as per existing Government rule.
- Candidates can apply online only.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.210/- .
NOTE: No Exemption of fee is available for SC/ST/BC Candidates of Other States.
- Selection Process will be based on Written Examination, Personality Test & Medical Examination.
- Eligible candidate can apply through the official website which has been given above.
1. Candidate need to scan to copies of Passport Size Photo & Signature.
2. Log on through the website www.pscwbonline.gov.in
3. Click on the “One Time Registration”.
4. Fill the details about yourself carefully and upload you scanned photographs and signature.
5. Submit your Application Form.
6. Note your registration No.
7. Take printout to the further use as a proof of your Registration.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website.
- First Date of Online Applying Form:
For 1st Post: 13-04-2015 at 11:30 am.
For 2nd Post: 20-04-2015 at am.
- Last Date for Submission of Fee:
For 1st Post: 06-05-2015
For 2nd Post: 13-05-2015
- Last Date for Online of Applying Form:
For 1st Post: 04-05-2015 till 12:00 Midnight
For 2nd Post: 11-05-2015 till 12:00 Midnight
- Official Website: www.pscwb.org.in
- Official Notification:
- Download Here: For Assistant Public Prosecutor Post
- Download Here: For Civil Judge (Junior Division)
For more information bookmark the website www.careervendor.com.