APSC Recruitment 2015 :- Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has recently published a latest recruitment notification for the 124 posts of Assam Civil Service (Jr Grade), Assam Land & Revenue Service, Labour Inspector, Inspector of Taxes, Inspector of Excise etc. Candidates should must have Bachelor’s degree inany stream from a recognized University or Institute of India. Selection Process is based on the performance of Preliminarily Exam, main exam and personal interview according to the APSC Notification 2015.
General category candidates are required to pay Rs.100/- by Challan from State Bank of india but there is only Rs.50 fees for SC/ST/PH/Ex-Servicemen. Process of Online application will be started on 08.07.2015 and the last Date for Online form submission is 27.07.2015 till 5.00 P.m.Candidates should must have Bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized University of India. There is a great chance for job hunters who are searching for Private jobs and also want to work in Assam Public Service Commission (APSC).
Therefore candidates who have eligible according to APSC notification 2015 and interested in these APSC Posts 2015 should apply the application form only by Online mode not offline process through the official website :- www.apsconline.gov.in before the last Date :- 27-07-2015. The candidates who are selected in the final round will get Rs 12500/- to 40000/- +Grade pay.
NOTE :- For other details like last dates (27-07-2015), age limitation, online procedure, criteria, pay scale etc. can be found in full notification attached at the end of this article.
124 APSC Vacancy Notification 2015 Details:
No. of Posts :- 124
Department :- Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
Job Location:- Assam
|Sr.||Post Name||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|01.||Assam Civil Service (Jr Grade)||30||Rs. 12500/- to Rs 40000+ GP|
|02.||Assam Land & Revenue Service (Jr Grade)||60||Rs. 12500/- to Rs 40000+ GP|
|03.||Asst. Registrar of Co-Operative Societies||01||Rs. 12500/- to Rs 40000+ GP|
|04.||Labour Inspector||06||Rs. 8000/- to Rs 35000+ GP|
|05.||Inspector of Taxes||25||Rs. 8000/- to Rs 35000+ GP|
|06.||Inspector of Excise||02||Rs. 8000/- to Rs 35000+ GP|
Age Limit for applying APSC application form 2015 :
- Candidates age should be 21 to38 years as on 01/01/2015.
- Age relaxation as per rules by government.
Eligibility Criteria For APSC Posts 2015::
- Candidates should must have Bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized Indian University / Institute.
Application Fee of apply APSC application Form::
- For General category candidates are required to pay Rs.100/-.
- For SC/ST/PH candidates, they required to pay Rs.50/- by E-Challan from State Bank of India.
Selection Process Of APSC Vacancies 2015:
- Preliminarily Exam
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Procedure For APSC Jobs 2015:
- Firstly Go to the official website www.apsc.nic.in.
- Then Check that you are eligible for the post or not.
- Then apply online by filling all correct information.
- Then take a print out for future use.
Important Dates for APSC Recruitment 2015:
- Starting Date of online APSC application form 2015 :- 08-07-2015.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form is 27-07-2015.
- Apply Online :- Click Here
- Official Website: www.apsconline.gov.in.
- Official Notification: Download Here
Candidates are advised that please read the APSC Notification 2015 carefully before apply APSC application form 2015. For more details like APSC results 2015, latest Governments jobs, admit card ,Notifications and answer keys please check this website regularly and time to time. If you want book mark this page then press Ctrl+D.
Candidates are advised that please read the APSC advertisement 2015 carefully before apply APSC application form 2015.