Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) has published a notification for the recruitment of 53 Assistant Engineer TES Grade IV (Civil) vacancies. Interested candidates can apply for Tripura PSC Recruitment 2015. Candidates must have to visit the official website www.tpsc.gov.in to check Tripura Asst Eng TPSC Jobs Vacancy notification.
Candidates must refer the official TPSC Notification 2015 of Assistant Engineer before apply. Candidates should have completed Degree in Engineering (Civil) from recognised University to apply for Tripura PSC recruitment 2015. Candidates should have to visit the official site www.tpsc.gov.in to download the Tripura PSC AE application form and apply before the 12th May 2015.
Aspirants should download the application form from the official website www.tpsc.gov.in duly filled application along with relevant documents send to the address. For more information and other details about Tripura PSC Job 2015 are mentioned below :
TPSC Assistant Engineer Vacancy details:
Official Site: www.tpsc.gov.in
Post Name: Assistant Engineer
Total Vacancies: 53
Apply Mode: Offline
Category wise Vacancies:
- Eligible and interested candidates must have completed Degree in Engineering in Civil discipline from recognized university/Board.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.200/- for General Candidates.
- Rs.150/- for SC/ST/BPL Card Holder and Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Download the application form from official website www.tpsc.gov.in and Duly filled application form, admit card, 2 copies of Photos, self attested certificates submitted to Reception Counter on or before May 12, through post by May 20, 2015.
- Last date of submission application form to the reception Counter: May 12, 2015.
- Last date of submission of application form by post: May 20, 2015.
- Official Website: http://www.tpsc.gov.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here
Tripura PSC Recruitment 2015 – 50 Panchayat Officer, Inspector & Other Posts
Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) has given a notification for conducting Combined Competitive Examination for the recruitment of 50 Child Development Project Officer, Superintendent of Taxes, Panchayat Officer, Panchayat Extension Officer & Inspector of Taxes vacancies.
Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application format on or before 25 May 2015 by 05:00 PM. For more information and other details about Tripura PSC Job 2015 are mentioned below :
TPSC Panchayat Officer, Inspector & Other Posts Vacancy details:
Post Name: Panchayat Officer, Inspector & Other Posts
Total Vacancies: 50
Category wise Vacancies:
|01.||Child Development Project Office||04|
|03.||Inspector of Taxes||16|
|04.||Panchayat Extension Officer||11|
|05.||Superintendent of Taxes||03|
- Between 18 Years to 40 Years.
- Age relaxation as per Govt. rules.
Candidates must passed Bachelor Degree from a recognized University with knowledge in Bengali/ Kok-barak.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in :
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Personality Test
Group-A candidates :
- Need to pay Rs.200/- for General & Rs.150/- for ST/ SC/ BPL card holders/ PH candidates.
Group-B candidates :
- Need to pay Rs.150/- for General & Rs.100/- for ST/ SC/ BPL card holders/ PH candidates.
Group C candidates :
- Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs.50/- for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/ Physically Handicapped Candidates.
SC/ ST Candidates of other States should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed form of application and admit card along with two copies of recent stamp size photographs affixed copies of self attested certificates, self addressed envelope Post card indicating the “Advertisement No. and name of the post applied for” to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat on or before 25 May 2015 by 05:00 PM.