Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) has announced an employment notification (Advertisement No. ED/KEA/ADMN/CR- 55/2014-15) for the recruitment of 2160 Assistant Professor Posts. Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) released this recruitment notification for job hunters on it’s official website http://kea.kar.nic.in/. Candidates who are eager waiting for these job vacancies must read the full official website and may apply through it’s official website.
Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) inviting online applications from talented and eligible Indian Citizens for filling up 2160 Asst Prof. Posts in Government First Grade Colleges in the State of Karnataka. Candidates should have Master’s degree in relevant subject with minimum 55% of marks and apart for education ‘National eligibility test (NET)’ qualified score card is also necessary.
All these teaching professor posts are for government first grade colleges in state of Karnataka. Applicants age criteria must be minimum 22 years and maximum 40 years for general category candidates. The remuneration of PB Rs. 15600/- to 39100/- + GP Rs. 6000/-per month will be offered to selected contestants of Assistant Professors Posts.
Candidates may submit their Online Application through the Official Website from 28th January 2015 to 28th February 2015. Application of these KEA Assistant Professor vacancies 2015 can only be send through online. More details about this recruitment notification given below. Candidates can search below for any query about the notification.
KEA Assistant Professor Posts Details:
|01.||UR / General Candidates||1146|
- Applicants age criteria must be minimum 22 years and maximum 40 years for general category candidates.
- 3 years relaxation for candidates who belongs from the Reserved Category
- Candidates should have Master’s degree in relevant subject with minimum 55% of marks and apart for education ‘National eligibility test (NET)’ qualified score card is also necessary.
- Applicant should have been declared successful in the “National Eligibility Test (NET)” or “State Level Eligibility Test (SLET)”.
- All these teaching professor posts are for government first grade colleges in state of Karnataka.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Selected Candidates will get pay of Rs. 15600-39100/- plus Grade Pay Rs.6000/-.
- For General/ Merit and Others should have to pay Rs. 2500/-
- All Reserved Category Candidates must have to pay Rs. 2000/-
- The payments has to be made in in the “Computerized Post Offices” branches Only.
- Candidate selection process will be based on merit obtained in competitive examination.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form for Karnataka Examination Authority notification 2015 for Assistant Professor posts through official website
- Candidates are advised to read Official Notification/Advertisement for details before apply this recruitment
- Applicants can scan the Photo and signature before filling the form.
- Fill the detail correctly and submit the application form
- After fill the online application and submit take print out of the application for the further usage.
- Bangalore, Mysore, Dharwad, Gulbarga and Shimoga.
- Commencement of Entry of Application Online: 28th January 2015
- Last Date to Enter Application details Online: 28th February 2015 [Last date Extended to 23 March 2015 for Submission of Applications]
- Last date to pay the fees in the Post Office: 02nd March 2015
- Downloading of Admission Tickets on or after: Will be notified later
- Date for Competitive Examination: April or May 2015.
- Website: http://kea.kar.nic.in/
- Official Notification & Apply Online: Click Here