WBPSC Recruitment 2015 : West Bengal Public Service Commission has announced to conduct an examination for 165 Vacant Posts of Audit and Accounts Service. Last Date of Applying Online is 07.10.2015 and Closing date for submission of fees through offline is 08.10.2015 Official website is www.pscwb.org.in
165 Government Jobs in West Bengal, Yes you heard it right, West Bengal Public Service Commission is planning to hold two stages exam first is Pre and second is Mains for recruiting 165 Auditors and Accountants. Those candidates who have been looking for government jobs in West Bengal can apply for this exam after checking eligibility criteria. After qualifying Mains Exam candidates will need to face Personality Test.
Graduates Jobs in West Bengal, If you are holding the Bachelor’s degree in Commerce of a recognized University or Membership of the Institute of Charted Accountants of India then you can apply for WBPSC 165 Audit and Accounts Service Examination 2015.
- A citizenship of India or such a person of other nationality as declared eligible by Govt. of India
- Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali (not required for Nepali speaking candidates from three hill sub-divisions of Darjeeling District, viz. Darjeeling Sadar, Kurseong and Kalimpong).
WBPSC Audit & Accounts Service Posts Details:
|01.||Audit and Accounts Service||165|
Audit & Accounts Service Age Limit:
- General : Maximum 32 years
- SC/ST : Maximum 37 years
- OBC : Maximum 35 years
- PWD : Maximum 45 years
WBPSC 165 Vacancies Eligibility Criteria:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Commerce of a recognized University or Membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Membership of the Institute of Costs and Works Accountants of India.
- Rs.15,600/- to 42,000/- + G.P. Rs. 5,400/-
- General : Rs 200 /-
- SC/ST : NO Fee
- Written Exam ( Pre and Mains )
- Personality Test
- Candidates who will be selected for appointment will be required to appear before a Medical Board for certificates of their fitness for Government service in the form prescribed for the purpose.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 07.10.2015
- Closing date for submission of fees through offline is 08.10.2015
- Official Website: www.pscwb.org.in
- Official Notification: Download Here