977 Veterinary Service Posts in Bihar PSC Recruitment 2015: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has posted a latest employment notification for the vacant of Veterinary Medical Services in BPSC. Here are 977 to fill up in Veterinary Medical Services in Bihar PSC Recruitment 2015. All eligible candidates who wants to apply for the following post must have to read the official notification from link given below. Bihar PSC published this recruitment notification on it’s official website http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/.
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) inviting application from eligible candidates for filling up the vacant posts of 977 Veterinary Service (Basic Grade) posts under Animal & Fisheries Resources Dept., Govt. of Bihar. Candidates must filled their application form completely duly signed and send to the official address of Bihar Public Service Commission. Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc & AH) from a recognized University or Institute. Applicants age should be between 21-37 years as on 01-08-2015.
People who are interested and eligible can filled their application form and submit to the following address mention below. Before filling their application form candidates must know about the eligibility criteria, educational qualification and important instruction. For further details like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply for following posts are given below.
The last date for submission of application form so as to reached before 16th Mar, 2015.
977 Veterinary Service Posts in BPSC Notification Details:
|01.||Veterinary Service (Basic Grade)||977|
- Candidates age limit should be between 21years to 37years as on 01st August 2015.
- Up to 42 years age relaxation applicable as per Govt. rules.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelor’s degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc & AH)
- With must have 06 months internship training from a recognized University or Institute
- For Full details visit the official notification
- Candidates for the post of Veterinary Service (Basic Grade) Pay Scale for per month Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade pay Rs.5400/-
- Aspirants belonging to SC/ ST of Bihar State are required to pay Rs. 75/- (Rs.25/- + Rs.50/- (Bank Charges)).
- Other category aspirants should pay Rs. 150/- (Rs. 100/- + Rs. 50/- (Bank Charges))
- The application fee through bank challan form payable at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) in the Account No: 31650243410.
- Written Exam: The selection of the candidates will be based on the written examination conducted by the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC). Applicants who will be qualified in the examination called for an interview examination through the medium of call letter.
- Personal Interview: Shortlisted/Exam qualified candidates will be called for an interview examination through the medium of call letter by post. The final selection of the candidates will be depend upon the merit list prepared on the overall marks obtained in the written and interview examination.
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Before applying candidates download the application form from the below link in the prescribed format.
- Fill all the details in the application form should be correct and true as per their educational qualification documents.
- Applicants must enclosed all the necessary documents like High School Mark Sheet & Certificate, Intermediate Mark Sheet & Certificate, Graduation Degree Certification, Caste Certificate, Permanent Address Certificate and other curricular activities certificates.
- Two self addressed envelope of size 16*10 cm along with 40-40 Rs stamp ticket should be affixed.
- Candidates can send their application form along with all essential documents in envelope to the following address mention below.
- The Controller of Examination,
Bihar Public Service Commission,
15, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg (Bailey Road),
Patna – 800 001
- The Controller of Examination,
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 17th April 2015
- Official Website: www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Application Form: Download Here
- Bank Challan: Click Here