174 Copy Holder, Assistant Posts GSSSB Recruitment 2015: Gujarat Gaun Seva Pasandagi Mandal (GSSSB) has posted a recruitment notification for the vacant of 174 Agriculture Assistant, Statistical Assistant, Research Assistant, Assistant Binder & other vacancies. GSSSB recently declared this employment notification for job hunters who are eager waiting for the Govt job in Gujarat State. Gujarat Gaun Seva Pasandagi Mandal (GSSSB) released this recruitment notification for job hunters on it’s official website http://www.gsssb.gujarat.gov.in/.
Gujarat Gaun Seva Pasandagi Mandal (GSSSB), Gandhi Nagar invited application from eligible candidates for filling up the Agriculture Assistant and Statistical Assistant vacancy in form of GSSSB Recruitment 2015 on its official site ojas.guj.nic.in. Candidates must have Graduation Degree or its equivalent in relevant discipline from recognized university or institute. Applicants age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 32 years. Interested candidates must apply for GSSSB Recruitment 2015 online application at official website www.gsssb.gujarat.gov.in or ojas.guj.nic.in on or before the last date that is 20th March 2015.
Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board notification 2015 for Statistical Assistant, Copy Holder, Agricultural Assistant posts apply online. For further details like age limit, qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply for following posts are given below.
GSSSB Assistant & Copy Holder Posts Details:
- Agriculture Assistant Post: Minimum of 18 years and maximum of 30 years.
- Statistical Assistant Post: Minimum of 18 years and maximum of 32 years.
- Research Assistant Post: Minimum of 18 years and maximum of 32 years.
- Assistant Binder Post: Minimum of 18 years and maximum of 28 years.
- Process Assistant Post: Minimum of 18 years and maximum of 31 years.
- Copy Holder Post: Minimum of 18 years and maximum of 29 years.
- Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per Govt. Rules.
- Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category as per organization norms.
- Agricultural Assistant Post: Graduate Study in Rural OR Diploma in Agriculture from recognized university or institute.
- Statistical Assistant Post: Graduation in Statistics/Applied Statistics/Economics/Commerce subjects
- Research Assistant Post: Graduation in Economics/Applied Economics/Commerce subjects
- Process Assistant Post: The candidate must have passed Diploma in Printing Technology from a recognized institute/university.
- Assistant Binder & Copy Holder: Candidate must have passed 10th Class/12th Class from a recognized education board.
- For Post no. 02 & 03: Rs 13500/- per month
- For all other Posts: Rs 7800/- per month
- General category candidates: Rs 100/- + Rs.12/- Postal Charges=Rs.112/-.
- The Application Fee can be paid at any Post Office in Gujarat.
- No application fee for SC/ST/SEBC/Ex. Servicemen/PH Candidates
- Candidates will be selected basis on their performance in written exam & Interview which is conducted by Gujarat Gaun Seva Pasandagi Mandal.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Candidate qualified for GSSSB Gujuratmay be willing to apply for this visit official site http://ojas.guj.nic.in/ or http://gsssb.gujarat.gov.in
- After reading all details with awareness now click on Apply button for which post you want to apply
- Fill the application form as per guidelines
- After fill the Online application don’t forget to take out print of it for further uses
- Opening Date of Online Application : 02nd March 2015
- Last Date for Online Registration: 20th March 2015
- Official Website: http://www.gsssb.gujarat.gov.in/news.htm
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here