1327 Canal Patwari & Gram Sachiv Posts in Haryana SSC Recruitment Notification 2015: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has recently issued a recruitment notification through Advt. No. 6/2015 for filling up the vacant posts of 1327 Patwari & Gram Sachiv Vacancies in Haryana State. All aspirants must have to read the following recruitment notification to Apply for HSSSC Canal Patwari & Sachiv Posts 2015. There are a huge jobs vacancies notification. Candidates can download the Official HSSC Patwari and Sachiv Notification from the HSSC Official Website www.hssc.gov.in/.
Online applications are invited for direct recruitment of under mentioned categories of posts using the website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission i.e. www.hssc.gov.in. Qualification for HSSC Patwari & Sachiv must Matric/ Higher Secondary/ 10+2 (Vocational) from any recognized institution or its equivalent & Hindi /Sanskrit upto Matric Standard or higher education. Haryana SSC Application fee should be deposited through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank etc. available on payment site. Pay Scale for HSSC is Rs. 5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-.
The online application can be filled up from 22-09-2015 to 21-10-2015 till 5.00 p.m., thereafter website link will be disabled. No offline application form or copy of downloaded application form will be accepted by the office. The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in advance without waiting for last date of submission of online application form. Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website.
Starting date for this HSSC Patwari & Gram Sachiv is 22 September 2015 & the last date for HSSC 21 October 2015 till 05:00 PM.
[box type = “info”]
- July Month Employment News E Paper Notification 2015–>> READ HERE
- 946 Jr Eng HSSC Jobs Recruitment 2015*New
- 8394 TGT/ PGT Jobs Vacancy in Haryana SSC 2015*New
- 2861 Medical Staff Posts in HSSC Notification 2015[/box]
Haryana SSC Patwari & Sachiv Posts Notification Details:
|Sr.||Cat. No.1||Age Limit||Qualification||Vacancies|
|01.||Canal Patwari||18-42 Years||Matriculation or or its equivalent. But preference shall be given to candidates possessing higher qualification||892|
|02.||Gram Sachiv||17-42 Years||Matric/ Higher Secondary/ 10+2 (Vocational) from any recognized institution or its equivalent||435|
Relaxation in Age:
- In the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Backward Class (A) & Backward Class (B), EBPG and SBC candidates, the upper age limit is relaxable as per Haryana Govt. instructions.
- In the case of PHC General Candidates, the upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years (15 years for SCs/BCs) as per Haryana Government instructions No. 22/10/2013-1GS-III, dated 15.07.2014.
- For Ex-servicemen Candidates, relaxation up to continuous Military service added by three years is permissible.
- The upper age limit in respect of widow, legally separated woman, divorcee, deserted woman and unmarried woman will be upto 47 years as per Government instructions.
- Other Qualification for the Posts of Canal Patwari posts if Hindi /Sanskrit upto Matric Standard or higher education & for Gram Sachiv posts Hindi/Sanskrit up-to Matric standard or higher education.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Candidates who belong from the General Category (Male/ Female) need to pay Rs. 100/-
- Female of Haryana resident only should have to pay Rs. 50/- Only
- SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State: Male candidates must pay Rs. 25/- Only & Female need to pay Rs. 13/- Only.
- The fee should be deposited through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank etc. available on payment site. Candidates are advised to choose their mode of payment i.e. Net banking or e-Challan while applying online.
- Candidates selection on the basis of their performance in the written examination which is conducted by the Commission. Students who qualify the written examination will call for the Personal interview.
- The prescribed essential qualification does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. The commission will short list the candidates for interview by holding a written examination.
How to Apply:
- Please read the instructions and procedures carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form.
- The candidate should fill all details while filling the Online Application Form.
- After applying online, Registration No. and Password will be generated.
- Take print out of the registration no. and password screen for future reference of your application status and for Reprinting of your online filled application form and e-Challan form.
- After successful submission of application candidates can take print out of application form and e-Challan.
- The hard copy of application form along with all required documents must be brought at the time of verification/scrutiny-cum-interview.
- Date of Publication of Notification: 08 July 2015
- Starting date for online application form 22 September 2015
- Last date to apply online 21 October 2015 till 05:00 PM.
NOTE: In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding the online filling of the application form and Advertisement the candidate can call at helpline No.0172-2566597 on all working days from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Click Here for Latest Jobs Notification