365 Community Coordinator Posts in JSLPS Recruitment Notification 2015: Jharkhand State Livelihood Promotion Society (JSLPS), Ranchi has recently declared an employment notification for the recruitment of Community Coordinator vacancies in JSLPS. Here are 365 Posts to filling up. The JSLPS released this Recruitment Notification 2015 has published on it’s official website http://www.jslps.org/.
Jharkhand State Livelihood Promotion Society, under Rural Development Department, Government of Jharkhand invites applications in the prescribed format from eligible candidates for filling up the Community Coordinator Posts on contractual basis in the department of Jharkhand State Livelihood Promotion Society.
Candidates should have Matriculation/ 10th Standard or equivalent from any recognized board/ institute. Candidates age should be as per rules. All those candidates who are eligible and interested they all can apply for these posts in offline mode till 01st September 2014. There is a good opportunity for job hunters who are eager searching for Govt job vacancies in Jharkhand State. Before submission of application form people must check their application form filled completely. All interested & eligible candidates should have to apply Offline for the following Posts.
Applicants can go through the official website http://www.jslps.org/ to download the application form in prescribe format apply the following recruitment in the prescribed format and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification. Further details like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process & how to apply etc for JSLPS Recruitment Notification 2015 are given below.
Aspirants may send their applications on or before 30th March 2015. All the information regarding the JSLPS Recruitment 2015 you can check below.
JSLPS Community Coordinator Posts Recruitment Details:
- Candidates age should not be below 18 years.
- Age limit relaxation may be applicable to the reserved candidates as per govt norms.
- Age relaxation as per Govt. rules
- andidates should have Passed class 10th/ SSC/ Matriculation or equivalent examination from any recognised Board or Institute.
- Candidates should have two years experience as per relevancy of job profile.
- Candidates will get Rs. 8000/- per month for Community Coordinator Post
- Candidates are exempted from application fee
- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in objective type written examination conducted by the Jharkhand state livelihood promotion society.
- Eligible can download the application from from below links OR from the official website.
- Candidates are required to fill the application & send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Then fill the application in a proper manner and send it to the respective address with all the supportive documents and recent passport size photographs.
- In envelope super scribed with ‘Application for the Post of Post Name’.
- Application form and duly attested documents are to be sent
- to Post Box No. 75,
GPO, Ranchi-834 001.
- to Post Box No. 75,
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 30th March 2015
- Official Website: http://www.jslps.org/
- Official Notification & Application Form: Download Here