Karnataka PUC Recruitment 2015 – Lecturer Posts: Karnataka Examinations Authority PU Colleges in Karnataka has published a notification for Karnataka PUC lecturer Recruitment 2015 for Lecturer Vacancies (Physical Training Instructor, Student Counsellor, Career Development and Training Officer). Applicants can check the official website for more information: kea.kar.nic.in
Job hunters who are waiting for the Karnataka PUC lecturer jobs, Here is the latest news for related to Karnataka PUC lecturer Recruitment 2015. It is good opportunity for the job seekers having age limit as per government rules and regulations and the candidates interested to work in this department can apply for these vacancies.
Candidates will be selected based on the Competitive Examination. Interested applicants who want to apply for this government lecturer jobs 2015 can apply on-line from 16 May 2015 and the last date of this form is 15 June 2015. For more information and other details about Karnataka PUC Jobs 2015 are mentioned below :
[box type = “info”]
- Between 21 years to 40 years.
- Age relaxation as per Govt. rules.
- Eligible and interested candidates should have passed Master’s Degree in second class with minimum 55% of marks in the concerned subject from any recognised University/Board.
- Candidates should have passed Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) or its equivalent.
Rs.22, 800/- to Rs.43, 200/- per month.
Candidates are required to pay :
- For General Category candidates: 2500/-
- For ST/ST Category candidates: 2000/-
- For Physically Disabled: Exempted from fees payment.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Online application starts from: 16 May 2015.
- Last date for online application: 15 June 2015.
- Last date fees payment: 17 June 2015.
- Official Website: Click Here
- Official Notification:
(a). Karnataka PUC Lecturer recruitment Notification 2015: Download Here
(b). KEA PUC lecturer Subject & Category wise vacancies: Download Here
- Apply On-line: Click Here
Applicants should have to pay application fee at computerized post offices and application thorough On-line only at official website kea.kar.nic.in. We advised that those candidates who want to apply for lecturer job 2015 must refer the official Karnataka Lecturer Notification 2015 and read carefully before apply and check the eligibility and subject wise vacancies.