1156 GNTST & PNST Posts in MPPEB Vyapam Recruitment 2015: The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MP Vyapam) has recently issued an employment notification for the vacant of Staff Nurse through General Nursing Test & Pre Nursing Test in MP Vyapam only for Girls. Here are 1156 GNT and PNT Posts to fill up in MPPEB. MP Vyapam Recruitment 2015 is going to release this recruitment notification for job hunters on it’s official website at www.vyapam.nic.in.
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB), Bhopal inviting online application from eligible Female Candidates for Staff Nurse through General Nursing Training Selection Test in MP Vyapam. Candidates should have obsessed 10+2 Higher Secondary with 40% in Physics, Chemistry & Biology Subjects from a recognized Institute/ Board. The age limitation should be between 17 Years to 30 Years as on 01st July 2015.
Candidates can apply for the following post apply online before the closing date. The online registration for MPPEB Staff Nurse through GNTST & PNST Recruitment 2015 from 07th April 2015 to 06th May 2015. MPPEB will conduct examination to find out eligible candidates for these posts which is scheduled to be held on 14th June 2015. Candidates should read the full job criteria below before apply for the post. For further details about this recruitment notification like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply for following posts are given below.
Closing Date for Submission of Online Application is 06th May 2015.
[box type=”info” align=”aligncenter” ]
- 18 April 2015 Weekly E-Paper Notification 2015 <<– Check Here[/box]
MPPEB Vyapam GNTST & PNST Job Vacancies Notification Details:
|01.||Staff Nurse through General Nursing Training Selection Test||986|
|02.||Staff Nurse through Pre Nursing Training Selection Test||170|
- Candidates who wants to apply for GNTST Post should be between 17 years and 27 years as on 01st July 2015.
- For PNST post candidates must be between 17 years to 30 years as on 01st July 2015
- Age Relaxation will be allowed to Reserved category candidates as per MP Government Rules.
- For Staff Nurse-General Nursing Training Selection (GNTST) Candidates should possess 10+2 Examination with 40% in Physics, Chemistry & Biology Subjects from recognized Board Diploma/Certified course of General Nursing/Midwifery Certificate.
- Pre Staff Nurse-Nursing Selection Test (PNST) Applicants should have 10+2 Higher Secondary OR Bachelor Degree in Nursing with 45% in Physics, Chemistry, English & Biology Subjects from any recognized Institution/University.
- SC/ST/OBC/PWD Category Candidates should have to pay Rs. 250/- + Rs. 70/- (Online Service Charge)
- Candidates who belonging from General Category should have to pay Rs. 500/- + Rs.70/- (Online Service Charge)
- All candidates charge may be pay by way of via MP Online (Kiosk)/ Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit Card.
- For Selection Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board will conduct written test and interview to select the eligible candidates
- The selection will be made on the basis of performance in Written Test & Competitive Examination.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Before applying Online candidates should read the official notification carefully
- Candidates visit and fill online application correctly and upload the soft copy of photograph and signature.
- After checking the application form submits it successfully
- After successfully submit the application form online, get a print out of it for future use
- Starting Date of Online Application Form: 07th April 2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 06th May 2015
- Starting Date for Corrections in Submitted Application Form : 07th May 2015
- Last Date for Corrections in Submitted Application Form : 11th May 2015
- Written Examination Date for MP Vyapam General/ Pre Nursing Test: 14th June 2015
- Official Website: http://www.vyapam.nic.in/
- MP Vyapam Official Notification: Download Here
- MPPEB (Vyapam) Rule book: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here