Sales Tax Inspector Posts in Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2015: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released a recruitment notification for the vacant posts of Sales Tax Inspector in Maharashtra State.Thousands of candidates are going to applied for this recruitment. You can apply for MPSC STI Apply Online through the official website www.mpsc.gov.in or www.mahaonline.gov.in/.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission recently announced a notification for 445 Sales Tax Inspector Jobs Vacancies through MPSC. Candidates age should not be below 19 years and not to above 33 Years for this posts recruitment. People who have Graduate Degree are eligible to apply for this recruitment. General Category Candidates need to pay Rs. 515/- & Other Reserved candidates should pay Rs. 315/- Ex-Serviceman pay only s. 15/- through Online.
Candidates selection will be according to the Written Exam & Personal Interview. Selection Process is based on the performance of Written test and personal interview according to the MPSC Notification 2015. All other details about MPSC STI Jobs Admit Card/ Exam Dates/ Results Candidates may Apply Online for MPSC 2015 on or before 31 July 2015.
Maharashtra PSC STI Jobs Details Notification:
- Organization: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
- Post Name: Sales Tax Inspector
- Total vacancies: 445 Posts
- Candidates age should be between 19 years to 33 years as on 01st February 2015
- Age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category aspirants
- Age relaxation as per rules by Government.
- Interested & eligible candidates must have Graduate Degree in any discipline from any recognized College/ University. Applicants must have Knowledge of Marathi is essential, Or any other equivalent educational qualification is allowed.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Candidates will get salary in the scale of Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade pay Rs. 4300/ Month
- For General category candidates need to pay Rs. 515/-.
- All other SC/ST/PH candidates required to pay Rs.315/- by E-Challan from State Bank of India.
- Ex-Serviceman need to pay only Rs. 15/-
- Payment of Application Fee can be done through online mode
- Candidates will be selected on written exam conducted by Mahrashtra Public Service Commission
- Candidates who qualify the written exam will called for the screening test and Interview.
- Final Selection for this recruitment notification will be basis of candidates over all performance in written exam, Screening Test & Interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Notification release date: 17 July 2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 31 July 2015
- Payment Last Date: 01 August 2015
- MPSC STI Admit Card will be available from 7 days before exam date
- MPSC Written Exam Date 18 August 2015
- Website: http://www.mpsc.gov.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here