Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC) has recently issued a latest recruitment notification for the vacant of Driver (Junior) Vacancies across various divisions in Maharashtra State. There are a great opportunity for job seekers who are eager waiting for Govt job vacancies in Maharashtra State. MSRTC released this recruitment notification on it’s official website www.mahast.in/.
The Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC) inviting online applications for filling up the Direct recruitment of Driver (Junior) Post as per the backlog and vacant seats of different categories. Candidates must be at least passed SSC/ Matriculation/ Class 10th from recognized board. Candidates should not be more than 24 years and less than 35 years as on 24th March 2015. Relaxation will be allowed to Reserved category candidates.
Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria set by MSRTC can apply for the Junior Driver Vacancies Specified below. Starting date of apply online is16th February and the closing date for Online Registration is 18th March 2015. The candidates who are eligible for the post and have the required qualification can apply for MSRTC Recruitment 2015. Further details alike age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply for following posts are given below.
MSRTC 7630 Driver Job Vacancies Recruitment Details:
- Candidates should not be more than 24 years and less than 35 years as on 24.03.2015.
- Candidates age relaxation will be allowed to Reserved category candidates (05 years for backward class candidates)
- No age limit for ST working employees
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates must be at least passed SSC/ Matriculation/ Class 10th from recognized board and should have valid license form Maharashtra Transport Department (RTO).
- Applicants should have Knowledge of Marathi Language.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Candidates will get Rs. 4,700/- To Rs. 15,367/- per month.
- Candidates should have to pay Rs. 300/- + Rs. 50/- (Bank Fees) For General /OBC Category Candidates
- For SC/ST Category Candidates must have to pay Rs. 150/- + Rs. 50/- (Bank Fees)
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and personal interview. The written test will be objective types.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application through the online mode form through official website
- Before apply the online apply read thoroughly official notification.
- Fill up Online Application with required information correctly.
- Complete fee payment procedure.
- Take a printout of Application form for future uses.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 16th February 2015
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 18th March 2015
- Written Exam: May, 2015
- Website: www.mahast.in
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here