NMDC Recruitment 2015 : National Mineral Development Corporation Limited ( NMDC ) , a Navaratna Public sector Company under the Ministry of Steel Govt. of India is inviting candidates for 262 Vacancies for Junior Officer, HEM Operator, Mechanic, Electrician, Junior Stenographer and many more. Graduate and Diploma Holders can apply for these 262 NMDC Jobs 2015. This official notification can be downloaded from www.nmdc.co.in
Closing Date for receipt of Application is 25.07.2015. Both Experienced and non experienced candidates can apply for these 262 Government Jobs. Those people who are looking for job as Fitter, Technician, Operator here is the right chance for you. A large number of 262 vacancies in NMDC has been announced by Karnataka Government. Aspirants looking for a great chance to build their career under a government organization can look forward to apply online for these 262 Recruitment in NMDC Karnataka.
If you are going to apply against this NMDC Recruitment Notification then please check out the notification carefully. As there all the points have been mentioned in notification such as age limit, pay scale , educational qualification etc. NMDC is fully owned by Government of India and is under administrative control of the Ministry of Steel. Candidates who are possessing the qualification as per the notification and willing to work in a reputed government organization are eligible for NMDC Jobs 2015.
National Mineral Development Corporation Limited comes up with latest details on various post based on Education/Qualification for the interview process all over India. Candidates working in Government/Quasi Government Services/Public sector Undertaking or autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel or produce NOC from their present employer at the time of Skill Test/Trade Test/Physical Test or Interview.
NMDC Limited , a Navaratna Public Sector Company under the Ministry of steel, Govt. of India invites applications from prospective candidates of Indian National for the following posts in Kumaraswamy Iron Ore Mine, Donimalai Complex Karnataka.
- Candidates applying for more than one post must submit separate application forms for each post with the prescribed application fee. Applying for more than one post in single application form will render the application ineligible/invalid.
- The qualification prescribed for the posts should be of Regular and Full Time course from a recognized University/Institution.
NMDC 261 Post Details :
|Sr.||Post Name||Vacancies||Pay Sale|
Gr I (Trainee) (RS-6)
Gr I (Trainee) (RS-6)
Cum-Operator Gr I (Trainee) (RS-6)
|06.||Electrician Gr I (Trainee)
|07.||Technician Gr I
(Electronics) (Trainee) (RS-6)
|08.||Quality Control Assistant Gr-III
|09.||Junior Stenographer Gr III (Trainee)
|10.||Junior Assistant Gr III
|11.||Maintenance Assistant (Mechanical)
|12.||Maintenance Assistant (Electrical)
NMDC Recruitment 2015 :
- For General Candidates – 35 Years
- Age relaxation for SC/ST is 5 Years
- Age relaxation for OBC is 3 Years
Eligibility Criteria of NMDC 262 Vacancies :
- Applicants should have SSC/Diploma/ITI/Degree in any specialization with relevant experienced. For more information check out the official notification.
NMDC Recruitment 262 Jobs Application Fee :
- General Candidates – Rs 100
- SCST/PWD are exempted from application fee.
NMDC 262 Recruitment Selection Process :
- The selection Process will consist of Witten test, Sill test, Trade test, Interview.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents to Assistant General Manager, NMDC Limited, Donimalai Iron Ore Mine, Donimalai Township – 583118, Sandur, Ballari District Karnataka before 25.07.2015
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website www.nmdc.co.in
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 25.7.2015
- Official Website: www.nmdc.co.in
- Official Notification: Download Here
NMDC is the Single Largest Producer of Iron Ore in the country and 8th largest in the world. It also known as low cost Iron Ore producer in the world.