The Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) Greater Mumbai has declared a latest employment notification of recruitment for the post of 137 Nurse Posts. Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) released this recruitment notification on it’s official website www.mcgm.gov.in. MCGM is one of the largest local governments in the Asian continent.
Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC), Municipal Corporation of Grater Mumbai (MCGM) inviting applications in the prescribed format from eligible candidates for filling up the following posts of 137 Nurse Posts. Candidates should possess 12th or Intermediate or Diploma in Midwifery with the first class marks from the recognized institute or board. Applicants age should not exceeding 45 Years 04-01-2015.
Applications in the prescribed from are Invited for Eligible Candidates. The Applicants for the following BMC Mumbai. Eligible candidates may Send their application in prescribed format and send it on or before last date 19th January 2015.
BMC Mumbai Nurse Posts Details:
- Post Name: Nurse
- Vacancies: 137 Posts
- Applicants age should not exceeding 45 Years 04-01-2015
- Age relaxation as per rules
- The Candidates Should must Qualify 12th Pass or Equivalent and Diploma & B.sc Modify from the Recognised University / Institute.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Rs. 9300/- to Rs.34700/- with grade pay of Rs. 4200/-
- No application fee
- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Written Test and Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to full fill their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- We are requested to the candidates before apply this recruitment read the official notification carefully
- After fill the application form send it to official address mentioned in Notification
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 19th January 2015
- Website: http://www.mcgm.gov.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here