NEHU Recruitment 2015 : North Eastern Hill University has advertised an official notification on its website www.nehu.ac.in to fill up 125 various vacancies. Candidates can apply through offline mode till 26.10.2015.
Applications in the prescribed form are invited from the Indian Citizens possessing the required qualifications for the following posts under the North-Eastern Hill University. These posts are Section Officer, Private Secretary, Computer Operator, Assistants, Data Entry Operator, Stenographer and Lower Division Clerk. Graduate/12th/Matric Jobs 2015, North-Eastern Hill University Shillong is looking for applications from eligible candidates for various posts and the minimum educational recruitment is Graduation and 12th pass, so those candidates who have been searching for Government Jobs may look here on this article. We advise candidates that they should check the eligibility criteria before applying
- All Candidates who want to use the e-challan voucher are required to register on the NEHU Website (www.nehu.ac.in) with a valid email ID.
- Candidates wishing to apply more than one post must do so during the first registration process by selecting multiple post as desired and corresponding e-challans will be generated.
- Fees paid is non-refundable.
- A person applying for more than one post(s) should send separate application for each post.
125 Officer/Secretary Posts NEHU Recruitment 2015 Details:
|Sr.||Post Name||Vacancies||Pay Scale||Age Limit|
|01.||Section Officer||3||Rs 9300-34800||40|
|02.||Private Secretary||2||Rs 9300-34800||30|
|03.||Computer Operator||1||Rs 9300-34800||40|
|05.||Data Entry Operator||10||Rs 5200-20200||30|
|07.||Lower Division Clerk||65||Rs 5200-20200||30|
- Section Officer : Graduation
- Private Secretary : Graduation
- Computer Operator : Graduation with DCA
- Assistants : Graduation
- Data Entry Operator : Graduation
- Stenographer : 12th
- Lower Division Clerk : 12th
- Driver : Matricula
- General : Rs 300
- SC/ST : Rs 150
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Procedure to Apply:
- The prescribed Application Form may be downloaded from the University website www.nehu.ac.in and must be accompanied by an application fee of Rs.300/- (Rupees three hundred) only for General (UR)/OBC candidates and Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred fifty) only for SC/ST candidates. Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) are exempted from payment of application fee. The fee may be paid through University Challan available in the University Administrative Building for cash deposit in the State Bank of India, NEHU Branch OR the downloadable SBI Power Jyoti e-Challan for cash deposit in any other branch of State Bank of India.
- The filled in application form with complete details along with the paid and sealed/signed e-challan of the required amount be sent to the Section Officer, Estt.I(Apptt), NEHU, Mawkynroh, Umshing, Shillong – 793022. The candidate should mention “Application for the post applied for” in bold letters on top of the envelope.
- Last Date for Online Application : 26.10.2015
- Official Website: www.nehu.ac.in
- Official Notification: Download Here
North-Eastern Hill University was set up by an Act of Parliament and notified on 19th July 1973. The objectives of the University, as laid down in the act, are “to disseminate and advance knowledge by providing instructional and research facilities in such branches of learning as it may deem fit; to pay special attention to the improvement of the social and economic conditions and welfare of the people of the hill areas of the North-eastern region, and in particular, the intellectual, academic and cultural advancement”.