OPTCL 209 Vacancies : Odhisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited is inviting eligible candidates to apply for 209 Vacant Posts of ITI Technicians, Secretarial and Para Medical Staff. Candidates are suggested to visit OPTCL website www.optcl.co.in for official notification. These 209 Government vacancies has been announced by Odhisha Government through official notification. Last date for applying online is 23.07.2015.
SSLC, Metric, Graduates in relevant subjects can apply online for 209 Recruitment in OPTCL. People from technical field are advised to have a glance on official notification of OPTCL. Freshers can apply for Odhisha 209 Technical & Medical Vacancies for Freshers . As Odhisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited is inviting for 209 candidates so it seems a good employment opportunity for job hunters and unemployed people.
Odhisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) is a state powe utility in Odhisha engagged in the business of transmission of electricity, invites application from bright, qualified and energetic personal for the following post. Candidates will be selected on three stages selection mode which consists Written Examination, Computer Based Test and Skill Test.
There are 209 posts vacancies in OPTCL which are following , Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee, Junior Telecom & Technician Trainee, Stenographer Gr III, Assistant Medical Technician, Assistant Pharmacist. Aspirants who are looking forward to apply for this job opportunity must check all the important and essential points regarding 209 Vacancies on our website. The official PDF, age limit, pay scale and other informations are given below.
- The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
- He/She must be able to read Odia fluently
OPTCL 209 Technical Posts Details:
|Sr.||Post Name||SC||ST||SEBC||GEN||Total Vacancies|
|01.||Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee||24||33||16||77|
|02.||Junior Telecom & Technician Trainee||8||11||5||26|
|03.||Stenographer Gr III||1||1||0||5|
|04.||Assistant Medical Technician||0||0||0||1|
209 OPTCL Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Criteria:
- Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee : HSC pass from recognized Board or equivalent and National Trade Certificate in Electrician Trade from Institution recognized by SCTE&VT/ NCVT with minimum 60% marks for General & SEBC candidates and 50% for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Junior Telecom & Technician Trainee : HSC pass from recognized Board or equivalent and National Trade Certificate in Electronics Mechanic/ Radio Television Mechanic/ Radio Mechanic Trade from Institution recognized by SCTE&VT/ NCVT with minimum 60% marks for General & SEBC candidates and 50% for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Stenographer Gr III : Graduate in any discipline with Diploma in Secretarial Practical or Office Management course certificate.
- Assistant Medical Technician : Matriculate with DMLT from any of the three Medical Colleges of the State or from private recognized Institute approved by AICTE.
- Assistant Pharmacist : Matriculate with Diploma in Pharmacy from any of the three Medical Colleges of the State or from private recognized Institute approved by AICTE.
OPTCL 209 Vacancies Age Limit:
- Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee : 20-32 Years
- Junior Telecom & Technician Trainee : 20-32 Years
- Stenographer Gr III : 21-32 Years
- Assistant Medical Technician : 21-32 Years
- Assistant Pharmacist : 21-32 Years
OPTCL Recruitment 2015 Pay Scale:
- Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee : Rs 7000
- Junior Telecom & Technician Trainee : Rs 7000
- Stenographer Gr III : 21-32 Years : Rs 8000
- Assistant Medical Technician : Rs 8000
- Assistant Pharmacist : Rs 8000
OPTCL 209 Vacant Posts Application Fee:
- General Candidates are required to pay Rs. 1000
- SC/ST are exempted from payment of fee.
OPTCL 209 Post Selection Process:
- The selection of the candidates for recruitment to the posts will be based on merit competitive examination to be conducted by OPTCL and career marking/skill test.
- Computer Based Test
- Skill Test
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website www.optcl.co.in.
- Date of Advertisement: 22.06.2015.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 24.06.2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 23.07.2015.
- Date of Computer Based Test (CBT): 09.08.2015.
- Official Website: www.optcl.co.in
- Official Notification: Download Here