PMIDC Recruitment 2015 : 682 Vacant Posts in Various Departments have been announced in Punjab Municipal Infrastructure Development Corporation. This employment notification has been published on 01.07.2015. The official notification has been put on http://pmidc.punjab.gov.in , Online Registration will be started on 14.07.2015. Last Date for Online Registration is 04.08.2015.
Extensive 682 Government Technical Vacancies have been announced by Punjab Government. Candidates who are having technical educational background and also have been looking for government jobs are advised to check out the eligibility criteria in official notification before applying. B.Tech./CA/M.Com/Diploma/Law Degree Holders/MBA/Metric Candidates are being invited to apply against PMIDC 682 Recruitment 2015 notification.
These 682 Vacancies are divided into many departments such as Assistant Engineer, Accountant, Legal Assistant, Assistant Town Planner, Junior Engineer, Building Inspector, Senior Assistant Inspector, Sub Fire Officer, Chief Sanitary Inspector, Draftsman, Executive Officer Class. Divisional Accountant and many more. Application in prescribed proforma are invited Online for 683 PMIDC Vacancies in Municipal Corporations, Municipal Councils Nagar Panchayats and Improvement Trusts in the State and Punjab Water Supply Sewerage Board.
The Government of Punjab in the Department of Local Government had constituted PMIDC in year 2009 as a non profit making company under section 25 of the Companies Act, 1956 with an objective to uplift the living standards of urban population including urban poor in the State of Punjab by assisting in and facilitating the implementation of urban infrastructure projects of urban local bodies & other agencies, to facilitate augmenting their resources including but not limited to through pooled manner and implement the Govt. of India schemes.
- Reservation will be as per the policy of the Punjab Government.
- Only one registration form per candidate even applying for more than one vacancy is to be filled.
- Candidates can apply only under one reserved category at one time, as applicable.
- Punjabi upto Matric is essential.
PMDIC 682 Posts Details:
|2||Assistant Corpn. Engineer(Civil)||32||15600-39100+5400|
|3||Assistant Corpn. Engineer(Electrical)||5||10300-43800+4800|
|4||Assistant Town Planner||7||10300-43800+4400|
|6||Chief Sanitary Inspector||1||10300-34800+4800|
|12||Senior Assistant/ Inspector||136||10300-34800+4200|
|13||Sub Fire Officer||23||10300-34800+4200|
|16||Assistant Municipal Engineer (Civil)||19||10300-34800+4400|
|18||Executive Officer Class-I||11||10300-34800+4800|
|19||Executive Officer Class-II||21||10300-34800+4400|
|20||Executive Officer Class-III||14||10300-34800+4800|
|21||Junior Engineer (Civil)||39||10300-34800+4400|
|23||Senior Assistant/ Inspector||48||10300-34800+4200|
|24||Sub Fire Officer||23||10300-34800+4200|
|26||Junior Engineer (Civil)||28||10300-34800+4200|
|29||Junior Engineer (Civil)||50||10300-34800+4400|
|30||Sub Divisional Engineer(Civil)||10||10300-34800+3200|
PMIDC 682 Posts Age Limit:
- Municipal Corporations , Municipal Councils Nagar Panchayats : 17 to $0 years
- Improvement Trusts : 17 to 35 years
- Punjab Water Supply & sewerage Board : 18 to 37 years
- Upper Age Limit foe SC/BC is 5 years
682 PMIDC Vacancies Punjab Eligibility Criteria:
- Minimum class 10th, 12th, Diploma in Civil Engineering, ITI, Post Graduation Degree, MBA, B.Tech from Recognized University.
PMIDC 682 Recruitment Application Fee:
- General Candidates are required to pay Rs. 1000/-
- SC/PWD – Rs 500 /-
682 PMIDC Posts Selection Process:
- Objective Type Test
- Written Test
- Physical Fitness Test for Sub Fire Officer
PMIDC 682 Pots Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website http://pmidc.punjab.gov.in
- Online Application Starting Date : 14.07.2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 04.08.2015
- Official Website: http://pmidc.punjab.gov.in
- Official Notification: Download Here