India Post Recruitment 2015 : India Post has announced 143 vacancies of Post Man and Mail Guard through an official notification on www.dopchennai.in , candidates can apply online up to 04.10.2015
143 Government Vacancies, India Post has issued an official notification regarding 143 Vacancies of Postman and Mail Guard in Tamilnadu. Applications are invited online from eligible Indian nationals, to fill up the posts of Postman/Mail Guard in Postal/Railway Mail Service Divisions in Tamilnadu Postal Circle in the pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200 (Pay Band –I) with Grade Pay Rs.2000. Eligibility criteria for Postman and Mail guard is Matriculation from a recognized board or University.
Tamilnadu Circle is one among the 22 Postal Circles in the country. The Circle manages the day-to-day functioning of various Head Post Offices, Sub-Post Offices and Branch Post Offices through their Regional and Divisional level arrangements. Tamilnadu Circle is divided into 4 regions. Under each region there are Postal/RMS Divisions headed by divisional Superintendents. Each region is headed by a Postmaster General. Tamilnadu Circle is headed by the Chief Postmaster General who is the overall in-charge of the circle to ensure smooth operation and maintenance of postal services.
We advise aspirants to check out the eligibility criteria on our website before applying online for India Post 143 Recruitment 2015. Matriculation is compulsory for these Postal Recruitment. Candidates will be selected on the basis of Aptitude Test.
143 Postman and Mail Guard Vacancies India Post Recruitment 2015 Details:
- General : 18 to 27 years
- SC/ST : 18 to 32 years
- OBC : 18 to 29 years
- 5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs.2000
- Application Fee : Rs 100/- for all
- Examination Fee : Rs 400/- ( No Examination Fee for SC/ST)
- Aptitude Test
Procedure to Apply:
- The fees are payable in cash through Post Offices having e-payment facility. The registered applicants should pay the required fee through system generated challan only, within 3 days from the closing date of online registration 07/10/2015. The applicants have to approach any Post Offices having e-payment facility during working hours, (listed under e-payment link of www.dopchennai.in) and to produce Fee Payment Challan printed by him & to pay the FEE in CASH (INR) only. Once the fee has been paid, the candidate has to update the payment detail through website before 23:59 hours of 07/10/2015 for completion of registration process. In case of non-payment of fee, the application registered will not be considered for further process.
- Last Date Online application : 04.10.2015
- Official Website: www.dopchennai.in
- Official Notification: Download Here