Department of Posts, Office Chief Postmaster General, Maharashtra Circle has recently posted an employment notification through Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2015 for the recruitment of 2426 Postman, Mail Guard & MTS Posts. Maharashtra Postal Circle released this recruitment notification for the job hunters on it’s official website http://www.dopmah.in/. Candidates who are interested and Eligible and are willing to fill the forms can fill their forms through the official website.
Maharashtra Post Office Dept. inviting online application from eligible Indian citizen candidates for filling up the the 2426 vacancies for the Postman / Mail Guard in Postal / Multi Tasking Staff/ Railway Mail Service Divisions in Maharashtra Postal Circle. Candidates who wants to apply for the below posts must have Matriculation/ ITI from a recognized board or University. Selected candidates will get the pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200/- (Pay Band – I) with Grade Pay Rs. 2000/- + other admissible allowances as prescribed from time to time.
The applicant has to read the notification, instructions to candidates, vacancy position, FAQ carefully before filling up the application form given below. The registration for on-line application will commence by 16:00 hours on 24/01/2015 and close by 23:59 hours on 18/02/2015. All enthusiastic, hard-working and skilled aspirants exploring jobs in Maharashtra can apply online before the last date as per instructions, given below.
Maharashtra Post Office Postman/Mail Guard/MTS Posts Details:
|03.||Multi Tasking Staff||725|
- Candidates should have the age limit of 18 years to 27 years for the General Category.
- The Crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for online registration of applications as on 18th February 2015 for All Categories.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- For Postman Post: Matriculation from a recognized board or University.
- For Mail Guard Post: Matriculation or Equivalent from a recognized board Or University.
- For MTS Post: Matriculation or ITI from a recognized board.
- Educational qualification must be regulated as per government norms.
- Rs.5200-20200 (Pay Band – 1) with Grade Pay of Rs. 2000 + other admissible allowances as prescribed from time to time
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.100 as Registration fee for all Category Candidates.
- And candidates must have to pay Rs. 400 as examination fee only for the General/ OBC Category Candidates.
- Candidates who belonging to the SC/ST/Physical Handicapped/Women category are exempted from the Examination Fee.
- The fee is required to be submitted through system generated challan only.
- The selections will be done on their Merit positions in Aptitude Test for Maharashtra circle (Maharashtra State & Goa State) as a whole by the candidates as specified.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website.
- Candidates should read the complete information through the official recruitment notification.
- Applicants can scan their Photographs and Signature before filling the application form.
- Applicants should provide the valid Email ID or Mobile number.
- Read the instructions carefully before filing the online application form.
- Take print out of online generated application for further references.
- Starting Date to Fill Online Application Form: 24th January 2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 18th February 2015
- Last Date for Submission of Fee: 21st February 2015