Public Woks Department Mumbai (PWD) invited online application for the recruitment to the post ‘Assistant Civil Engineering’ for filling the vacant position in PWD Mumbai. People who are interested can apply online application before the last date to the following address given below. There are a total of 196 vacant vacancies for the PWD Mumbai Recruitment to the post Assistant Civil Engineering. Before applying online application form people must know about the eligibility criteria, education qualification and other important instruction for the desired post.
Applicants can go through the official website www.pwdmumbaicircle.in to apply online application form and know more information about the latest and upcoming notification like PWD Civil Engineer Exam Admit Cards 2014, Civil Engineer Exam Result 2014 and PWD Mumbai Recruitment 2014. People must read the instruction carefully before filling their online application form. Most of the people will be applied for the PWD Mumbai Recruitment 2014 to the post Assistant Civil Engineering.
The last date for apply online application form is 21 Sep, 2014.
PWD Mumbai Civil Engineer Recruitment 2014 Post Details:
|01.||Civil Engineers (Assistant)||196|
- Candidates age should be between 18 to 33 years as on 08 Aug, 2014.
- The age relaxation upto of 3 years for OBC category candidates and 5 years for SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation for others will be applicable as per government rules.
- Applicants must have passed 10th/12th standard from any recognized board/School/Institution.
- Candidates have any experience will be considered first if any.
- Eligible and interested candidates can only apply application form for the PWD Mumbai Recruitment.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.300/-(Three Hundred Only) as a application fee for UR/OBC categories candidates and Rs.200/-(Two Hundred Only) for the SC/ST/PWD categories candidates through the bank challan form payable in any branch of SBI.
- The additional charges is Rs.60/-(Sixty Only) as a bank charges will be paid by all the candidates.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any conditions.
- Written Exam: The candidates will be selected based on the written examination conducted by the PWD Mumbai. The question paper will be objective type and consist of maximum 200 marks. The 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer given by the candidates. People are advised to not bring any cell phone, calculator, and other electronic device in the examination hall. Applicants who will be qualified in the written examination will be called for an Interview.
- Personal Interview: The shortlisted/Exam qualified candidates will be called for an interview. Final selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of merit list or overall marks scored in their examination and interview. The venue and date & time of the interview examination will be informed through the call letter.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online application form through the official website of PWD.
- Click on the Online Entry link on the official website.
- Fill all the details in the application form and double check before click on the submit button.
- Upload scanned image of photograph and signature in JPG/JPEG format in the step-II.
- Print the challan form to pay application fee in any branch of SBI.
- After the payment of application fee, complete the online process of application form by entering the journal number given from the bank.
- Keep the print out of application form and confirmation page for future references.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website.
- Opening date for apply online application form: 08 Aug, 2014
- Last date for online application form: 21 Aug, 2014
- Date of Examination: 14 Sep, 2014