Public Works Department (PWD) of Ratnagiri, Maharashtra State recently released recruitment notification on its official portal www.mahapwd.com for 252 vacancies of various posts like Junior Clerk, Assistant Store Keeper, Telephone Operator, peon, Chowkidar, Cook, Helper, Safaiwala and Mazdoor vacancies in Ratnagiri District. Mahapwd releases many notifications every year for the Group D vacancies in various districts of Maharashtra.
Go to official link, fill application and attach scanned copies of testimonials, latest passport size photograph and signatures can be uploaded along with the application form which is registered on or before MAY 13, 2015. Official website PWD Maharashtra is www.maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in Interested candidates must refer the official Mahapwd recruitment Notification 2015 and read carefully before apply.
Interested candidates who want to apply for these posts can apply on-line through official maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in. website. Complete details about PWD Ratnagiri job 2015 like education qualification, upper age limit, pay scale, selection process, how to apply are mentioned below:
PWD Ratnagiri Junior Clerk Vacancy details:
Organization Name: Public Works Department, Ratnagiri, Maharashtra
Job Category: State Government
Job Location: Ratnagiri
Total Vacancies: 252 Vacancies
- Between 28 years to 33 years.
- Age relaxation as per Govt. rules.
Eligible and interested candidates should have passed madhyamic from the recognized university of the state board.
Rs.5200-20200/- per Month.
Candidates are required to pay application fees for PWD Ratnagiri vacancies as per below given rates:
- For General: 300/-
- For OBC: 150/-
- SC/ST are exempted from examination fees.
Written Examination will be conducted by PWD Maharashtra and then qualifying candidates were invited for final selection on merit basis.
How To Apply:
- Log on to maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in
- Click on new use registration.
- Fill the application form with correct details.
- Submit and print the application form.
- Re-login to the page after payment of fee.
- Login with user name and password.
- Enter the fee details there and submit.
- Online application starts from: 27.04.2015
- Last date of online application: 13.05.2015
- Last date for application fee payment: 14.05.2015