The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (Jharkhand SSC), Ranchi has recently posted an employment notification for the recruitment of 218 Sachivalaya Sahayak Posts. This recruitment notification is released for Job hunters who are waiting SSC Job notification by Jharkhand SSC on it’s Official Website http://www.jssc.in.
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission invites applications from eligible candidates from India with desired qualification for the recruitment of 218 Assistant/ Sachivalaya Sahayak Posts Department, Jharkhand State. Candidates satisfying the Eligibility Criteria as given in JSSC Official Employment Notification can apply for JSSC 218 Assistants Recruitment 2015.
Candidates should possess Graduates or it’s equivalent in any Stream from authorized University Or institute. Age limit for these job vacancies should not below 18 years and not exceeding 35 Years. Candidates who are interested to apply for below posts may read the full job notification before to apply for the Post. Candidates shortlisted will be based on their examinations.
Eligible candidates may apply online application at www.jssc.in on or before last date 28-02-2015. Candidates need to read the instructions carefully and apply with in valid time. Further details about this job vacancies like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process & how to apply are mentioned below.
Jharkhand SSC Sachivalaya Sahayak (Assistant) Posts Details:
|01.||Assistant (Jharkhand Public Service Commission)||114|
|02.||Assistant (Jharkhand Secretariat Service)||104|
- Candidates age limit should be between 18 years and 35 Years
- Age relaxation applicable as per the Organization Norms.
- Candidates must have completed their Graduation Degree in any stream from recognized institute of India.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Rs. 9300 – 34800 +Grade Pay of Rs.4600/- for both vacancies
- For SC & ST Candidates should have to pay Online Application fee is Rs. 125/-
- All Other candidates must have to pay Rs. 500/-
- The application fee should be deposited in online mode, by means of Internet Banking, Debit Card/ Credit Card etc by 28-02-2015.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis on their performance obtained in Preliminary Examination and Main Examination.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online via online mode through official website of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission at http://www.jssc.in/
- Candidates should read the complete information through the official recruitment notification.
- Read the instructions carefully before filing the online application form.
- After fill the Online application form, print out the application form for future uses
- Starting date for Online Registration: 20th January 2015.
- Last date for Online Registration: 28th February 2015.