Children’s Aid Society (CAS) Mumbai has recently delivered an employment notification for recruiting Superintendent, Medical Officer, Cook, Security Guard, Drawing Teacher, Nurse and many other vacancies. Children’s Aid Society Mumbai released this recruitment notification from eligible candidates on Govt. Official Website http://oasis.mkcl.org/. Candidates who are eager searching this recruitment notification must read the full notification and apply for the posts link given below for apply online.
Children’s Aid Society (CAS) Mumbai inviting online application in prescribed format from eligible Indian Nationals for the post of Deputy Chief Officer, Superintendent, Clerk-Typist, Guard and Nurse etc. Candidates who possess IV Std / 10th Class (Matriculation) with Typing Knowledge / Post Graduate / DOEACC – MS-CIT are eligible for following posts. Candidates age limit Minimum 18 years to Maximum 33 years as on closing Date.
The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application only through On-line mode. Interested candidates may send the prescribed format online application from 05th January 2015 to 19th January 2015. Further details like age limit, qualification, selection process and how to apply for following posts are given below.
Childrens Aid Society Various Posts Recruitment Details:
|01.||Superintendent, Medical Officer, Cook, Security Guard, Drawing
Teacher, Nurse, Occupational Therapist, Clerk Typist, Driver,
Teacher, Craft Teacher, Peon, Safaiwala
- Candidates age limit Minimum 18 years to Maximum 33 years as on closing Date.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates who possess IV Std / 10th Class (Matriculation) with Typing Knowledge / Post Graduate / DOEACC – MS-CIT are eligible
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- General / OBC Candidates need to pay Rs.500 /-
- SC / ST Candidates should have to pay Rs.300 /-
- Candidates has to pay application form through SBI/AXIS Bank challan or AXIS net banking or Debit, Credit basis.
- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Written Test and Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Find the online application link and fill the application form with all required details.
- Include photo copies of all required study certificates with the application form.
- Last date for Submission of Application Form is on 19th January 2015.
- After fill the online application form candidates must take print out of application form for future uses
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 19th January 2014
- Application fee can be paid in between the dates : 05th January 2015 to 20th January 2015
- Website: http://www.casmumbai.org/
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here