Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC), Bhubaneswar has announced a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 122 Traffic Constable (OMVD) vacancies. There are a great opportunity for the Odisha state candidates who wants to apply for Odisha SSC Recruitment 2014. This recruitment notification is published by OSSSC bhubneshwar on it’s official website http://www.odishassc.in.
Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC), Bhubaneswar invites online application from eligible candidates for filling up the Traffic Constable Posts in OMVD under commerce & transport Department Govt of Odisha on contract basis as per the Odisha Group C and Group D Posts (Contractual appointment).
Candidates should possess at least 10+2 Examination pass or equivalent examination conducted by any recognised board/university/Institution and age should be between 21 – 32 years as on 01-01-2014. All the eligible and interested candidates can apply online from 15th January 2015.
The district wise and category-wise break-up of the total vacancies to be filled up by this recruitment and reservation for each category of candidates are as follows. Further details about this job vacancies like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply for the OSSSC Recruitment 2014 are given below.
OSSC Traffic Constable Posts Recruitment Details:
|Traffic Constable (OMVD)||122|
- Candidates age limit should be between 21 – 32 years as on 01-01-2014.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates should possess at least 10+2 Examination pass or equivalent examination conducted by any recognised board/university/Institution
- Applicants must be able to read, write and speak Odia and have passed middle school examination with Odia as a Language subject.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,2000/- PM plus grade pay of Rs.1900/-.
- Online: Candidates has to pay application fee of Rs.100/- through online by using the odisha treasury portal OR
- Offline: By the conventional mode of deposit in the treasury.
- Offline mode through Challan drawn under the Head of Account “0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees”
- Candidates selection will be based on the physical standard test and written test.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online from official website for the post in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- After applying Online applicants must take a print out of the application and send it to the office address along with enclosures
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 15th January 2015