West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has recently posted an employment notification through advertisement no.R/T/D/8(1)/2015 for the recruitment of Tutor/Demonstrator in the Medical Technologist Cadre of the West Bengal Sub ordinate Health Services under Health & Family Welfare Department. There are 397 Tutor / Demonstrator vacancies for those candidates who are eligible for this posts, this recruitment notification is released by WBHRB on it’s official website www.wbhrb.in.
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB), under Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal, Kolkata inviting online application from eligible and interested Indian citizens for filling up of the 397 following Tutor/Demonstrator Posts. Candidates must possess MBBS Degree included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956 ) for following posts. Applicants age should not more than 45 years as on 01st January 2015.
Only online registration of Application will be allowed on the website (www.wbhrb.in) between 19-01-2015 to 09-02-2015 by 08.00 PM. For further details about this job vacancies like age limit, qualification selection process and how to apply for below posts are given below.
West Bengal HRB Tutor/Demonstrator Posts Details:
- Candidates who are interested their age should Not more than 45 years on the 1st day of January of 2015.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates must possess MBBS Degree included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956 ) for following posts.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Rs. 15600/- Rs. 42000/- , Grade Pay – Rs. 5400/-.
- Candidates must submit the application fee amounting to Rs. 210/- (Rupees two hundred ten only) through Bank Counter in any
branch of Banks participating in the GRIPS ( Govt. Receipt Portal System ), Govt. of West Bengal through duplicate challan, as generated
after filling up the online application Form. Govt. Receipt Head of Account is ‘ 0051-00-104-002-16’.
- Candidates selection will basis on their performance in Written Exam and Interview
How to Apply:
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply using Online Application Form much before the closing date
- We advised to all interested candidates to read the official notification carefully before apply the online application form
- After submission of application take print out which will be useful for future use.
- Date for on-line Registration of Applications: 19th January 2015 to 09th February 2015
- Payment of Fees at Bank Branches: 20th January 2015 to 16th February 2015
- Last date of full submission of Form: 18th February 2015