635 UPSSSC Stenographer & Junior Assistant Posts Recruitment 2015: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC), Lucknow has recently declared another latest recruitment notification for the vacant of 635 Stenographer & Junior Assistant Posts. UPSSSC published this recruitment notification for eligible job hunters on it’s official website http://upsssc.gov.in/. Eligible candidates can apply for 635 UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment Notification 2015.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) inviting online application from eligible candidates for filling up the Steno Posts in Numerous Division. Candidates must intermediate or its equivalent exam from UP Board and must have CCC certificate from DOECC or its equivalent certificate from any institute recognized by Government. Applicants age limit 18-40 years as on 01.07.2015.
This is the chance to apply by sending the UPSSSC online application form on or before last date which is 21st April 2015. Candidates willing for Govt vacancy in Up 2015 need to pay application fee as specified in UPSSSC 635 Steno Recruitment 2015 notification before 21 April 2015. For further details about this recruitment notification like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply for below posts.
[box type=”info” ]
- UPSSSC Stenographer Exam Call Letter 2015
- Download UPSSSC Jr Asst Admit Card Exam 31 May 2015<<— Click Here
- Download UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal Exam Admit Card 2015<<—Check Here[/box]
UPSSSC Stenographer Posts Details:
- Candidates minimum age should 21 years and mum age should not exceeded 40 years as on 01 July 2015.
- Relaxation in upper age limits will be given as per the rules of govt.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- The applicants need to Pass 12th Standard/ HSC or equivalent examination from a reputed board/institution.
- Candidates must have CCC Certificate from DOEACC Society OR Diploma in Computer Application from a recognised Institution.
- Stenography in Hindi with a minimum speed of 80 words per minute in short hand, and 25 words per minute on typing.
- For all appointed aspirants, pay band will be Rs. 5200-20200/- with the grade pay of RS. 2800/-
- Application Fee Notification will release with official Notification
- Candidates will be selected through the process of Written Exam, Typing test, Education Merit & Interview.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Before apply online application read the Official notification carefully
- Fill the online application correctly with all necessary details.
- Fill all the mandatory fields in the application form & click on the submit button.
- After completion of all sections, submit the online application form.
- Take the print out of the system generated application form & retain it for future reference use.
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: 13th March 2015
- Last Date for Deposit of Fee through E-Challan/ I-Collect: 17th April 2015
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 21st April 2015
- Official Website: http://upsssc.gov.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here