West Bengal School Service Commission (WBSSC) has recently declared an employment notification for the recruitment of Group B Inspector, Backward Classes Welfare, Fishery Extension Officer posts in WBSSC. There are a opportunity for those candidates who are waiting for WBSSC Job recruitment Notification. WBSSC Released this recruitment notification on it’s official website http://www.wbssc.gov.in/.
West Bengal School Service Commission (WBSSC) inviting application for filling up Inspector, Backward Classes Welfare, Minority Development Officer, Fishery Extension Officer under West Bengal Junior Fishery Service Grade-II,Research Investigator posts which will come under Group B. Candidates must be completed Degree in any discipline, and able to read, write and speak bengali. Have Degree in Fishery Science from a recognized University. Applicants age limit should be between 18-32 Years as on 01-01-2014.
Selection will be through Combined Graduate Level Recruitment 2014. Interested & eligibly candidates may send their applications in the prescribed format on or before 19th January 2015. Before to start online registration, it is require to candidates to go through the recruitment details here to know eligibility criteria and other important information. For details regarding Age Criteria, Application Fees, Educational Qualifications, Pay Scale etc…and Instructions on how to apply are given below.
West Bengal SSC CGL Posts Recruitment Details:
- Inspector, Backward Classes Welfare (Group – B) : 331 Vacancies
- Minority Development Officer(Group – B) : 13 Vacancies
- Fishery Extension Officer under West Bengal Junior Fishery Service Grade – II(Group – B) : 40 Vacancies
- Research Investigator(Group – B) : 06 Vacancies
- Applicants age limit is not less than 18 years and not more than 32 years.
- Age relaxation as per rules
|Sr.||Post Name||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
Classes Welfare (Group – B)
|20- 32 Years as on 01-01-2014||Rs.7100-37600/- Grade Pay Rs.3900/-|
Officer(Group – B)
|18-32 Years as on 01-01-2014||Rs.7100-37600/- Grade Pay Rs.3900/-|
|3||Fishery Extension Officer under West Bengal Junior Fishery Service
Grade – II(Group – B)
|Not more than 32 Years as on 01-01-2014||Rs.7100-37600/- Grade Pay Rs.3900/-|
|4||Research Investigator(Group – B)||Not more than 32 Years as on 01-01-2014||Rs.7100-37600/- Grade Pay Rs.3900/-|
- For Post No.1 : Must possess a degree of a recognized university, must have ability to read, write and speak bengali.
- For Post No.2 : A Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.Should be acquainted with social customs and culture of the Minorities of West Bengal.
- For Post No.3 : A Bachelor’s degree with Anthropology or Economics and Sociology.At least two years experience on Socio-economic investigation surveys and analysis of data in an Organization or Institute of repute.
- For Post No.4 : A 4 year Bachelor’s degree in Fishery Science from a recognized University.Knowledge of Fisheries, Aquaculture, Aquatic resources and Fishing Harbours in West Bengal. Must be able to read and write Bengali or Nepali.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- General / OBC Category candidates need to pay Rs. Rs 220.00 (Exam fee of Rs.200.00 & Processing fee of Rs.20.00)
- SC / ST / PWD Category Candidates Should have to pay Rs. 20.00 (Processing fee only)
- Payment can be made Online by paying a service charge of Rs. 5/- per transaction.
- Selection will be made on the process of written examination, interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates who are ready to apply online WBSSC Combined Graduate Level Jobs Application Form through portal site www.wbssc.gov.in
- Fill the application form with required details by uploading photograph and signature.
- After submission you may take print out of application form for future uses
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 19th January 2015
- Website: http://www.wbssc.gov.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here