Air India Express, Mumbai invited application to the post station Coordinators for the recruitment to manage the systemically arrangement of a particular station. Eligible candidates can submit their application form in the proper format downloaded from the official website before the last date. Applicants are requested to fill their application form in the prescribed format or all the necessary detail are correct of their knowledge.
At Air India Express, we strive to give our passengers the best. our fleet, comprising the boeing of 737-800 aircrafts, is the latest in the air lines industry. Our safety and maintenance standards are comparable to the best airlines in the industry.
Applicants can submit their application form in the proper format and completely filled in all respects before 07 July,2014.
Station Coordinators Post Details:
- Candidates age should not be more than 35 years as on the last date of submission of application form.
- Age relaxation for OBC category candidates is 3 years and for SC/ST categories candidates is 5 years.
- Relaxation for others will be applicable as per rules.
- Candidates must have Bachelor degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognised College/University.
- Candidates are required to pay a demand draft (DD) of Rs.500/-( Five hundred only ) in the favour of company.
- Written Exam: The selection is based on the common entrance exam, which is conducted by the Air India Express. All the qualified candidates called for an interview that is announced by the call letter. The question paper will be objective type and have a negative marking. No cell phones, calculator and others electronic devices are allowed in the examination hall.
- Personal Interview: The shortlisted applicants called for an interview and final selection is based on the total marks obtained by the candidates.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Applicants are required to send their completely filled application form to the following address mention below.
The Chief of HR,
Air India Express Limited,
Air lines road, Durbar hall road
Near Gandhi square
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 7 July, 2014.
- Website: Candidates can know more information and download the prescribed format of application form through the official website www.airindiaexpress.in