994 Steno & Clerk Posts in PHHC Recruitment 2015: Punjab & Haryana High Court (PHHC), Chandigarh has recently announced a latest employment notification through Advt no. 13S/CRA/HR/2015 and 13C/CRA/HR/2015 to fill up the vacancy of Stenographer, Clerk, Driver Posts in PHHC. Here are 994 Posts to fill up in this department. All interested and eligible candidates should have to read the notification to apply for the vacancies in online from the official website of PHHC before last date. This PHHC Chandigarh Recruitment Notification 2015 released by the department on it’s official website www.highcourtchd.gov.in.
Punjab & Haryana High Court (PHHC), Chandigarh inviting application from eligible candidates for filling up the vacant 994 Stenographer Grade-III, Driver and Clerk Post in PHHC. Candidates who have Graduation degree and driver license, they can apply online for this recruitment notification. Candidates minimum age should be 18 Years & maximum age limit is 42 Years. Interested candidates can apply for this recruitment from April 6, 2015 to April 26, 2015 for Step I and May 2, 2015 for Step II and For Clerk Post Online application form will apply from 09th April, 2015 to 28th April, 2015.
The applications process will be starting from 6th April 2015 onwards till 26th April 2015.
[box type=”info” align=”aligncenter” ]
- 18 April 2015 Weekly E-Paper Notification 2015 <<– Check Here[/box]
PHHC Stenographer & Clerk Posts Notification Details:
|01.||Clerk Subordinate Courts of Haryana||424|
|01.||Clerk Subordinate Courts of Punjab||408|
|02.||Stenographer Grade III||157|
- Candidates minimum age should be 18 Years & maximum age limit is 42 Years
- Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per govt rules.
- Candidates should have Degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or it’s equivalent from a recognized university
- Candidates must have proficiency in Operation of Computers for Stenographer
- Applicants should have a valid driving license for Driver posts.
- Candidates should possess a valid licence for LTV and should have a minimum of two years experience of driving of car.
- For Post no. 01 & 02: Pay scale Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade pay Rs. 2400/-
- For Post no. 03: Pay scale Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade pay Rs. 2400/- + Rs. 150/- Special pay
- General candidates should have to pay Rs. 500/- (Male) and 250/- (Female).
- SC/ST/BC/ESM needs to pay Rs. 125/- (Male) and Rs. 62/- (Female).
- The applications received after due date are not accepted.
- For post wise application details refer official advertisements.
- Applicants must need to clear below mentioned three steps for PHHC selection
- Candidates will be selected based on performance in Written Examination, Skill Test & Personal Interview conducted by PHHC.
- Candidates can fill application form from official website of PHHC
- Click on Online Form & fill the required details and remit the application fee.
- After successful Part-I submission of application take a printout of it & Fill the Part-II Registration.
- Submit application form and take a print out of it for future uses
- Starting Date of applying Online: 06th April 2015
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Part I: 26th April 2015
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Part II: 02nd May 2015
- Date of written Examination: 21st June 2015
- Official Website: http://www.highcourtchd.gov.in/ OR http://www.phhc.gov.in/
- Official Notifications:
- Clerk in the Subordinate Courts of Haryana Notification: Download Here
- Clerk in the Subordinate Courts of Punjab Notification: Download Here
- Stenographer Grade-III in the Subordinate Courts of Haryana Notification: Download Here
- Driver in the Subordinate Courts of Haryana Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here